Antifa at the door

pappa stupid

Well Known Member
Democracy only works when they win. Obongo might have been called a nigger online for 8 years and was despised by the right for various reasons too but I have never seen conservative normies protest irl to the extent the left has the last few years. Do these people even have jobs? Same as idiot climate protestors gluing themselves to shit. These people have too much time on their hands, it's a generation of weak as fuck softcocks, sellouts and traitors. Lucky I'm anonymous online or they'd preemptively spit in my coffee - the only job a leftist can do, pull a steam handle
they are being funded by these billionaire globalist !

Jizdrop1

Hung like a carthorse
I don't get you Jiz, one moment you talk about how aggressive american police are, than you suggest placing a baton sharply about the head and shoulders of these fucking douchewagons!
All about fairness pops. I only quote on how bad American police are when i see the vids of them shooting people or kicking the shit out of them when the situation dosn't warrant it. I've praised them a couple of times but it's rare.

Janine

Mini Wiconi -Water Is Life!
You ever tied Meth Janine? :)
Hell fucking no Jiz...after I read about quite some time ago what chemicals they put in that nasty shit,and after seeing the meth zombies shuffling around my hood....I'll defiantly stick with smoking my kill bud always!!:shanktoke::waterpipe::tu::leaf:

Jesus fucking christ Sag,I am so ashamed to admit I live in Portland our fucking gov. here obviously doesn't give a shit about us the citiziens nor the beauty of our city here.:shakefist:šŸ˜–
I agree, the mayor/commish is a fucking stupid cunt that castrated our police force. Even though the liberal mess here is loud, I think they are a small part of our population. I got here 6 years ago and things have just progressed into a worse situation. I guess that is how Portland is "progressive"

Janine

Mini Wiconi -Water Is Life!
I agree, the mayor/commish is a fucking stupid cunt that castrated our police force. Even though the liberal mess here is loud, I think they are a small part of our population. I got here 6 years ago and things have just progressed into a worse situation. I guess that is how Portland is "progressive"
Amen to that CS dear.:tu: