ANTIFA Scum And BLM Nigger Scum VS An AR-15 (1 Viewer)

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert Polymath
I'm posting two videos here showing something that occurred in Kenosha, Wisconsin.

In the first video you'll see ANTIFA scum and BLM nigger scum attacking a White guy on the pavement.

However, the White guy on the pavement has an AR-15.

The ANTIFA scum and BLM nigger scum apparently thought he wouldn't use it...they thought wrong.

The guy on the pavement fired some rounds...in self defense...at the ANTIFA and BLM nigger scum.
And their attack on him quickly ceased once they realized he was shooting at them.

The second video is a very satisfying video to watch.
It shows one of the ANTIFA scum who was shot...in the head.

His eyes are open, and he seems to be somewhat aware that he is mortally wounded.
He actually ended up dying later.

It's very satisfying to see the look of dread in the eyes of that ANTIFA scum bastard as his life is slipping away.
I bet he was wishing he would have just stayed home and watched some TV or surfed the internet...instead of going out in the street to riot, burn, and cause anarchy.

Bottom Line: That ANTIFA Scum Bastard...Is Now A Dead ANTIFA Scum Bastard.

This is what needs to happen to all of the ANTIFA scum and BLM nigger scum.

Regards,
-Ward

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert Polymath
I'm providing here a longer version of the first video I posted.

You can clearly see that he was running and trying to get away from the scum that was chasing him...he actually didn't start shooting until the scum knocked him down to the pavement and began violently attacking him...at which time he began shooting in self defense.

The name of the guy who was being attacked and defended himself is Kyle Rittenhouse.
He's 17 years old and had been protecting a car dealership from rioters and anarchists who had been looting and burning businesses for the previous two days.

The left-wing "progressive" district attorney in Kenosha...Michael Graveley...has ludicrously charged Kyle with first degree murder.

That is a joke...this was a clear-cut case of self defense from an angry and violent mob.
And there's video evidence that clearly shows it was self defense.
The charges Graveley filed are so bogus, it's almost akin to prosecutorial misconduct.

This was clearly self defense...Graveley would have a difficult time convincing even one juror that this was murder...much less twelve jurors.

A strong defense team has already been put together for Kyle, with #FightBack Foundation, Inc raising all the necessary money for all of Kyle's legal defense fees.
I have already contributed financially to Kyle's defense.

He is being represented by the law firm Pierce Bainbridge, and trial attorney L. Lin Wood has joined Kyle's defense team pro bono.
You might be familiar with Lin Wood's name...he's the trial attorney who is presently suing the shit out of several "news" outlets for the bogus hatchet job they did on Nick Sandmann...(CNN and NBC have already settled the multi-million dollar lawsuits that Wood filed against them.)

Kyle will be having excellent legal representation, and I feel confident that he will walk.

Below is the longer version of the video.

Regards,
-Ward

SPHINCTERPUNCH

PUNCHED THAT SPHINCTER!
I'm providing here a longer version of the first video I posted.

You can clearly see that he was running and trying to get away from the scum that was chasing him...he actually didn't start shooting until the scum knocked him down to the pavement and began violently attacking him...at which time he began shooting in self defense.

The name of the guy who was being attacked and defended himself is Kyle Rittenhouse.
He's 17 years old and had been protecting a car dealership from rioters and anarchists who had been looting and burning businesses for the previous two days.

The left-wing "progressive" district attorney in Kenosha...Michael Graveley...has ludicrously charged Kyle with first degree murder.

That is a joke...this was a clear-cut case of self defense from an angry and violent mob.
And there's video evidence that clearly shows it was self defense.
The charges Graveley filed are so bogus, it's almost akin to prosecutorial misconduct.

This was clearly self defense...Graveley would have a difficult time convincing even one juror that this was murder...much less twelve jurors.

A strong defense team has already been put together for Kyle, with #FightBack Foundation, Inc raising all the necessary money for all of Kyle's legal defense fees.
I have already contributed financially to Kyle's defense.

He is being represented by the law firm Pierce Bainbridge, and trial attorney L. Lin Wood has joined Kyle's defense team pro bono.
You might be familiar with Lin Wood's name...he's the trial attorney who is presently suing the shit out of several "news" outlets for the bogus hatchet job they did on Nick Sandmann...(CNN and NBC have already settled the multi-million dollar lawsuits that Wood filed against them.)

Kyle will be having excellent legal representation, and I feel confident that he will walk.

Below is the longer version of the video.

Regards,
-Ward

View attachment 437100
I really do like the way U see things My Friend! Keep it up! Lmfao...SP

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert Polymath
Look at this filthy, low-life violent nigger attempting to kick Kyle in the head with his full body weight.
And notice the other scum bastard getting ready to beat Kyle with a skateboard.

niggerkickingkyle.jpeg

Regards,
-Ward

1Stinkbean

Niggardly
The most basic contract we the the people have with our government is protection. We pay taxes for said protection. When the government (currently leftist mayors and governors) willfully breaks that contract it is up to the people to defend their property and lives. Pretty basic stuff here. Except to a leftist.

pingug

NewbieX
the media in the UK is painting this as a cop obsessed Trump supporting vigilante who went on the rampage, they guys attacking him were apparently good samaritans trying to disarm him, laughable but people believe it

I dont know what happened before. But when I see the videos and the pictures provided by you it seems a case of legitime self defense.

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert Polymath
Msr said:
He had good gun control...it never left his hands.

But mainly...he had the balls to actually pull the trigger and shoot.

And, at the end of the day...that's what really matters.

That's why nobody else messed with him or attempted to attack him.

Because they realized that he actually had the balls to shoot those bastards.

Regards,
-Ward

Look at this filthy, low-life violent nigger attempting to kick Kyle in the head with his full body weight.
And notice the other scum bastard getting ready to beat Kyle with a skateboard.

View attachment 437102

Regards,
-Ward
Remind me of Reginald Denny... This is why WE MUST ORGANIZE! so this type of shit doesn’t EVER happen again! This youngster should’ve never been alone! I wonder if he had a cell leader? I’m glad he’s OK and anqweefa scum got eradicated !

Users who are viewing this thread