Any Canadians?

Jägers Acog

Drop a op And we have a fiesta
Man I’m really fucking flustered as of right now. I don’t know what party to support! I consider myself right wing but Andrew Scheer is an idiot. He’s the conservative leader. PPC is interesting to me as well. (People’s party of Canada) I dig what he’s going for but if two conservatives are running at the same time that could split the vote big time. I also don’t know. If I should support NDP or Green Party, but from what I Know they are really my type. I’m general I dislike liberals. I would appreciate if someone could message me for a little help

Brainfart

Strayan M8
Man I’m really fucking flustered as of right now. I don’t know what party to support! I consider myself right wing but Andrew Scheer is an idiot. He’s the conservative leader. PPC is interesting to me as well. (People’s party of Canada) I dig what he’s going for but if two conservatives are running at the same time that could split the vote big time. I also don’t know. If I should support NDP or Green Party, but from what I Know they are really my type. I’m general I dislike liberals. I would appreciate if someone could message me for a little help
Dude, it doesn't matter who you vote for...They are all scum... And don't let yourself be pigeonholed and stereotyped by left wing right wing bullshit. That is how they divide and control us....

OP
Jägers Acog

Jägers Acog

Dude, it doesn't matter who you vote for...They are all scum... And don't let yourself be pigeonholed and stereotyped by left wing right wing bullshit. That is how they divide and control us....
I can see where you come from. I can take things from the left and the right side. It’s more or less voting for the best of the worst

Brainfart

Strayan M8
I can see where you come from. I can take things from the left and the right side. It’s more or less voting for the best of the worst
I'm Strayan, and I guess just like us you have a two party system. One side pushes an agenda they have agreed on, and then the other side pushes their agenda that the two parties have agreed on. They make out like they are opposition's but they aren't. They are both working for the same goals.
I don't even vote anymore. Just like my country, yours is a dictatorship. You don't get to choose. They put up the arseholes of their choice and you then get to vote for them...

OP
Jägers Acog

Jägers Acog

I'm Strayan, and I guess just like us you have a two party system. One side pushes an agenda they have agreed on, and then the other side pushes their agenda that the two parties have agreed on. They make out like they are opposition's but they aren't. They are both working for the same goals.
I don't even vote anymore. Just like my country, yours is a dictatorship. You don't get to choose. They put up the arseholes of their choice and you then get to vote for them...
We have a multi party system which means how ever many party’s can run, and we’re in a democracy

Brainfart

Strayan M8
We have a multi party system which means how ever many party’s can run, and we’re in a democracy
No you don't. You said it yourself. Conservative or liberal. There might be more than two parties like my country, but you still only get two choices and they still throw up the man you get to vote for. If it was a proper democracy, Any one that is in parliament should be a candidate for leader.

D.O.A.

I HAVEN'T EVEN BEGUN TO PEAK
but you still only get two choices and they still throw up the man you get to vote for. If it was a proper democracy, Any one that is in parliament should be a candidate for leade
It''s called the Westminster system you vote for the party not the leader. The party room elect the leader they will work with.Thats why they rolled that turncoat faggot Turnbull and his left of center cronies like Bishop.This isn't some American popularity contest. I'm 100% right wing, most men here are, except for softcocks, fags, drug addicts who want handouts and the mentally vacant. if you don't vote you're a waste of a citizen. If you vote left you should go legs first into a wood chipper and be useful as a fertilizer. Thank fucking god those shitheels have no chance of being elected here. God I love this country.

Brainfart

Strayan M8
T
It''s called the Westminster system you vote for the party not the leader. The party room elect the leader they will work with.Thats why they rolled that turncoat faggot Turnbull and his left of center cronies like Bishop.This isn't some American popularity contest. I'm 100% right wing, most men here are, except for softcocks, fags, drug addicts who want handouts and the mentally vacant. if you don't vote you're a waste of a citizen. If you vote left you should go legs first into a wood chipper and be useful as a fertilizer. Thank fucking god those shitheels have no chance of being elected here. God I love this country.
H
The same cunts you love soo much are selling us off to the Chinese and giving YOUR resources away to corporate companies for nothing. The Companies that lobby the politicians and give em bucks then give em high paid job and a multi-million dollar handshake after politics. Your right wing faggots sold off the people's bank(CBA) which kept the other banks honest. Macquarie bank owns our roads and the speed camera cars. We don't see any of that money.They have privatised all government services. Why do you think your electricity is so dear. They are letting foriegn companies buy up all our water licences. Farmers won't even be able to grow you food to eat soon. The Chinese are buying up all our dairy and cattle stations. John faggot Howard increased the amount a foreign company can buy an Australian company from 4 million to two Hundred million, Which means everything is for sale. They don't even pay royalties to the Australian people. Your the type of brain-dead moron that is spoon fed bullshit by the news and takes it as gospel, I bet you get all your information from Murdoch run papers and sky news. You obviously don't love this country cause it is fuckwits like you that are the reason our country is going down the tubes. I am not left or right I use critical thought and am not a brainwashed bogan redneck cunt like you are...

D.O.A.

I HAVEN'T EVEN BEGUN TO PEAK
T

H
The same cunts you love soo much are selling us off to the Chinese and giving YOUR resources away to corporate companies for nothing. The Companies that lobby the politicians and give em bucks then give em high paid job and a multi-million dollar handshake after politics. Your right wing faggots sold off the people's bank(CBA) which kept the other banks honest. Macquarie bank owns our roads and the speed camera cars. We don't see any of that money.They have privatised all government services. Why do you think your electricity is so dear. They are letting foriegn companies buy up all our water licences. Farmers won't even be able to grow you food to eat soon. The Chinese are buying up all our dairy and cattle stations. John faggot Howard increased the amount a foreign company can buy an Australian company from 4 million to two Hundred million, Which means everything is for sale. They don't even pay royalties to the Australian people. Your the type of brain-dead moron that is spoon fed bullshit by the news and takes it as gospel, I bet you get all your information from Murdoch run papers and sky news. You obviously don't love this country cause it is fuckwits like you that are the reason our country is going down the tubes. I am not left or right I use critical thought and am not a brainwashed bogan redneck cunt like you are...
I don't care about your faggy problems or your nostalgia for state owned banks and windfarms. That's the difference 👌

OP
Jägers Acog

Jägers Acog

No you don't. You said it yourself. Conservative or liberal. There might be more than two parties like my country, but you still only get two choices and they still throw up the man you get to vote for. If it was a proper democracy, Any one that is in parliament should be a candidate for leader.
Yea I do, last time I checked there NDP Green Party, libtards and conservatives.

angelo

NewbieX
out west it seems ndp. we are tired of the lib bullshit and conservatives just dont last west or the rockies