Any interest in cannibalism? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

I would try it once just to do it. I've heard it taste like pork. Would be down to sample some human bacon. Would only try it once though, I've heard the prions (?) In human meat causes some kind of protein damage when you digest it and leads to major brain damage. Something like mad cow disease for humans.

Venture _Capitalist

situational awareness instructor
1568479987984.png

Frenchmeat

NewbieX
Yes, cannibalism is legal in Germany. But the corpse mutilation no. Armin Meiwes was found not guilty on his first trial. But guilty on the 2nd for mutilation of a corpse

C17H21NO4

Eternal Gorehound
Yes, cannibalism is legal in Germany. But the corpse mutilation no. Armin Meiwes was found not guilty on his first trial. But guilty on the 2nd for mutilation of a corpse
Law loop holes but then they're no good. I'll just look for a shady meat market, then.

McM

ARSELING
There's a picture here where Meiwes served the broiled Pimmel to his customer/visitor.

McM

ARSELING

Did the victim kill himself? Can't remember, too long ago the case here.

Last edited:

Totentanz

Lurking Lurker

This is a nice condensed list of notable cannibalism occurrences within cultures.

Here in the Northeastern US states, the mythic tale of the Wendigo still persists.
When native tribes were isolated in winter and got in a bad spot, it was said the Wendigo would infect the people and turn them to cannibalism. It was a way to take responsibility for the taboo act away from the participants who undoubtedly did it in order to survive. There were even known "Wendigo Hunters" as late as the early 1900s who were paid to find and kill these "monsters" hiding in "infected" people.

The famous failed Franklin Expedition to find a Northwest Passage was reported by Native Alaskan Inuit to have devolved into a group of "walking ghosts" carrying the bodies of dead comrades that were obviously the remaining group members food source.
The Inuit even tried to help the dying men by giving them 3 seal to eat and built an igloo for them. The delusional and probably hallucinating men did not eat the seal. While the strange men slept, the Inuit group left the area fearing what the starving crazy men might do.
All of the Franklin Expedition members died trying to make it back to civilization. Bone groupings were found years later broken down for marrow extraction and with cut marks left by the traveling dying men.

Not to mention the 16 Uruguayan rugby team members who survived a plane crash in the Andes for 72 days who survived by anthropology (eating the dead).

Even the Soviet Union serial killer Chikatilo was told stories of his older brother who was kidnapped and eaten by starving neighbors during the great famine in Ukraine due to Stalin's collectivization of agriculture policy.

Bad, desperate, and isolated times will always create situations where cannibalism is the only way to survive.

It is the only way I (and most people I would assume) would ever eat human flesh.
Just think of it as the Eucharist and chow down

Jacky Boy

He Who Walks Behind the Rows
Hey! Was just curious if anyone has interest in cannibalism. Whether your just fascinated or participate in the act, etc
I'm a pretty good cook. Mostly grilling and smoking. Curious if we actually taste like pork. I mean we share nearly identical anatomy so I would guess so. But I'm sure diet plays a big part. Would like to eat a vegan. Also I eat ass.

Back