Any Musicians On Soundcloud?

OP
gman

gman

Free Shrugs©
It's not so bad. What software do you use to mix or does the website take care of all that?
I use a really old version of Cool Edit if I record on PC. More often I use the Yamaha AW16G 16 track digital recorder, send the mix to a Revox B77 reel to reel for some analog warmth, then send it back onto the PC. Well, you had to ask ;)

blacklotus

the mind is like a parachute, works best when open
i play the alto saxaphone and the piano. i dont have my sax any more i sold it :(

OP
gman

gman

Free Shrugs©
i play the alto saxaphone and the piano. i dont have my sax any more i sold it :(
That's probably the saddest thing I've seen in a while, sorry to hear it. Sax is one instrument I'm still keen to learn, but damn a good quality one is stupidly expensive.

Reactions: McM

blacklotus

the mind is like a parachute, works best when open
mine was pure sex, mum and dad got it for me from holland. it was brass and had mother of pearl keys and engraved patterns on the bell. ive been after a new one for ages, but will never beable to afford one of that quality. it is a fab instrument to play!

McM

Krautnigger
Nice thread and good music, gman . I experimented ten years ago with a 'music studio' software, it's possible I still have records somewhere saved on CD. I'll have a look.
D.N.R. , I like some kind of religious music, the Gregorian chants for example.