Any Musicians On Soundcloud?

D.N.R.

Medication time
Super Moderator
No problem miss gutsy effort to post that. But how about the next one you post on here is your version of some RnR . .. . . . . . . lets say Jerry Lee Lewis, Great balls of Fire. :) Carn you can do it
I will see what I can do. No promises.

McM

Krautnigger
What's the best way to connect a guitar to a pc directly? Pick up > cable > pc mic input?
I remember having destroyed a huge ghetto blaster once that way, perhaps it's better to put a device in between?

My CD with music experiments isn't here anymore, I think I gave it to my mother years ago. Gone with the wind...:shrug:

Nex

You've Heard It All Before
I'm glad you uploaded, I enjoyed that D.N.R.

Personally, have no musical talent whatsoever, never sang or picked up an instrument - ever. It just never interested me.

OP
gman

gman

Free Shrugs©
What's the best way to connect a guitar to a pc directly? Pick up > cable > pc mic input?
I remember having destroyed a huge ghetto blaster once that way, perhaps it's better to put a device in between?

My CD with music experiments isn't here anymore, I think I gave it to my mother years ago. Gone with the wind...:shrug:
Acoustic or electric?
If acoustic, download "Audacity" and use the mic input on your PC.

D.N.R.

Medication time
Super Moderator
:eep:You have a nice voice and I like the songs :tu:. I'm able to blend out the Christian meaning and to listen to the music only :)
Thank you. I still like some gospel music. I also block out the meaning behind the lyrics. Probably more of a habit than anything.

Reactions: McM

angelo212

Well Known Member