Anyone been following the Derek Chauvin trial? (George Floyd murder trial) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Lips_of_Anubis

Barks Up Wrong Trees On Thin Ice
I’ve been live streaming the trial on YouTube, listening at work/home/driving. i definitely have my opinions after hearing 13 days of testimony. What are yours? Do you think he murdered Floyd?

I am not asking if it matters if he killed George of the Jungle, just if you think that cop is guilty of the charges brought against him....

Ravishing Rick Rude

THE BIG BADDY BOOTY DADDY
I’ve been live streaming the trial on YouTube, listening at work/home/driving. i definitely have my opinions after hearing 13 days of testimony. What are yours? Do you think he murdered Floyd?

I am not asking if it matters if he killed George of the Jungle, just if you think that cop is guilty of the charges brought against him....
George Floyd got what he deserved , he wasn't a hero or a saint, he was a piece of shit that beat up and robbed a pregnant woman , fuck him , he got what was coming , treat others how you want to be treated , simple logic , fuck him, and his followers

Humungus

Insolent Puppy
George Floyd got what he deserved , he wasn't a hero or a saint, he was a piece of shit that beat up and robbed a pregnant woman , fuck him , he got what was coming , treat others how you want to be treated , simple logic , fuck him, and his followers
Wasn’t it 2 pregnant women and he held a gun to one and a knife to the other ?

Vwj

NewbieX
Cop used a legal restraining tactic, Floyd resisted arrest, crowd had more to do with his death than the cop did, and Floyd more than anything, simple as that, their argument seems to be if the cops wasn’t there Floyd would be alive, where the real argument should be if Floyd hadn’t acted illegally then the cops wouldn’t have been there, pretty simple

Flapper

Yes I'm white and from Africa... Can you imagine
He ain't guilty of shit... Only for doing his job in bringing a criminal to justice. But in the US the liberals and media have made sure that the criminal is always the victim. The police is always at the wrong. That is one fucked up and dangerous system

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
Screenshot_2021-04-15-02-04-56.png

spamdagger79

Throbbing Member
the state has just tried to bring in new evidence that they have sat on for months and haven't disclosed, its to back up their so called medical witness who pulled floyds O2 stats out his arse after being called out by a real expert
the judge has threatened them with mistrial if they try

jhouma77

This user was banned
He ain't guilty of shit... Only for doing his job in bringing a criminal to justice. But in the US the liberals and media have made sure that the criminal is always the victim. The police is always at the wrong. That is one fucked up and dangerous system
Well the system has been fucked up. Go all the way back to theater shootings in the early 90s glorifying these fucktards and you see the snowball chain reaction produced. Then it really began to take shape when Harris and Klondike bar shot up Columbine HS in 99. Media glorifies and instigates more kids to do it. Want 15min of fame? Do this! Poor kids. They were picked on as children. They don’t know better. Lol.

Lips_of_Anubis

Barks Up Wrong Trees On Thin Ice
Well the system has been fucked up. Go all the way back to theater shootings in the early 90s glorifying these fucktards and you see the snowball chain reaction produced. Then it really began to take shape when Harris and Klondike bar shot up Columbine HS in 99. Media glorifies and instigates more kids to do it. Want 15min of fame? Do this! Poor kids. They were picked on as children. They don’t know better. Lol.
Um, sir... we are talking about the Chauvin Case.

The cop can suck a dick ... why were they so Terrified ? They will find THAT fucking PIG guilty ass fuck and then he's in for a treat in prison. As for the dumb hicks on here talking shit ... Go out on the streets and voice your opinions...walk up to a scary " nigger " and see how fast your ass gets turned inside out , sorry boys its not the 50's your ass will get BEAT the FUCK UP lol... Then you will cry justice lol.. STFU TWATTS

No he didnt. Rottenhouse beat a women and killed two people instead of I fighting like a man.. yet is still alive after walking towards the cops with a gun...

Back