Anyone have a video they cant handle? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
There was this video of a woman who had been in a car crash and was ejected from the vehicle, she was laying in the road and her death throes really got to me for some reason, it wasn’t even that gory but it just bothered me. It’s been a long time so I wouldn’t know where to find it but I couldn’t watch it again.

Fuck the NRA, babies keep fucking dying in one of the places they’re supposed the be safest. And the Republikkkans ignore it. I’m pro gun but Jesus Christ something needs to be done. The dude who eliminated the shooter in the mall in Indianapolis is a super rare occurrence, like the guy in that church. But I’m so tired of seeing the news reporting mass shootings. Other countries mock us and won’t even come here because it’s a goddamn war zone.
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

As I am 100 % " 2nd Ammendment".
We agree here. The NRA is the only influential group keeping the 2nd alive and active. It's all there is.
I agree the slaughters are horrible. If guns are removed then those bent on killing 25 children will go to IED's . Propane and pressure cookers. Note the damage of just one pressure cooker, hid in a backpack, did in Boston.
The NRA knows if they budge much beyond a few inches, the government will then pounce.
It's not the guns. It's the person wielding it. There MOTIVES.
Americas moral codes are horribly f***ed up. There is very little respect for human life. This country allows the wholesale ($300) slaughter of the infant fetus . Abortion. So what message has this sent?
$300.00, the price of a human infant.
If the mothers health or the infant has severe fetal issues, then, and only then, should medicine intervene.
Back to the gun issue....
At the start of the pandemic, any video/pic involving COVID got to me. Now I know it's all bullshit, I don't really mind anymore.
Are you saying people who died and are dieing are fabricated ?
A big " conspiracy" of sort ?

Last edited:

Fetid01

STRAIGHT PRIDE WORLDWIDE!
Can't handle clowns

P-Control - Clown Song (Original Version) OFFICIAL VIDEO check it out on youtube​

P-Control - Clown Song (Original Version) OFFICIAL VIDEO​

intjtrash

NewbieX
Any child video is super hard for me to watch, but at least he looks really really high so maybe he wasn't scared. Sandtown has really good heroin, so I've heard
This is where I wish to murder people ngl (meaning people who harm children)

Spawnofkraken

pretty good with rope
I guess it's a classic, but that video of the 3 kids in an elevator in China where one of them gets trapped in the small space between the 2 doors and then the elevator starts moving.

I had to give it a couple of tries to be able to watch it without stopping or skipping. Seeing people get dragged by machines in minuscule spaces is always an ick for me, but the person being a kid with other kids around made it worse.

Back