Anyone have a video they cant handle? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Varmint_Hunter

Professional drunk
Nothing really disturbs me... The most sickening crimes and atrocities only elicit hatred in me, not fear. I have always known that life has a lot of fucked up shit, and there are plenty of evil motherfuckers roaming around out there. That is why I carry a gun 24/7 and is not hesitant to use it to protect the ones I love and any other innocents around me if shit ever goes down.

Better to die a warrior than live in cowardice.

McM

ARSELING
As long as it's not in real life I don't care for anything and rants about an old gore video are extremely laughable for my taste.
But I have to take good meds to keep me quiet though.

Whygod0

Fresh Meat
If there is a Allah, these mother fuckers will never meet him. I spit on anyone that kills a child.

mystery_man

˙˙˙ǝʌᴉƃ ᴉ sʞɔnɟ ssǝl ǝɥʇ 'ʇǝƃ ᴉ ɹǝplo ǝɥʇ
can't say i'm a fan of beheading vids but i'll peek on some once in a while.

Nag_Nash

Fresh Meat
Just came across a video that made me extremely sick. You guys see anyones like that?
i think most people on here dont like to see the videos with kids. The worst one for me was when a baby got ran over by a train. Like the kid fell in between the tracks and the platform and people were trying to keep the kid from moving. It didnt work and the kid crawed further under the train and was cut in half. I think it was in india

LjDes

Deviant
VBIEDs are the way to go for good carnage. Kinda like the finger of God(s) everybody gets it, young, old... unborn... dogs, camels etc

thydevourer

silence da memories
Lol yeah beheadings are nothing, think it's the only way I'd want one of these drug cartel fuckers to kill my ass unlike some of the other methods they used like being flayed alive

Goat23

NewbieX
Any video with the grieving family afterwards. Of course torture and mutiliation aren't really pleasant to watch, but imagining how the family must feel knowing that their loved one died in extreme pain and cruelty is pretty rough.

Back