Anyone have a video they cant handle? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

mrln

silent ghost
Can someone please, what is pus?
like popping an under grown zit. where white shit oozes out. al be it loose liquid,as to it runs down the cheek,drip off the chin and roll down the chest. just to puddle up in their belly button.
or where it just shoots out like redi whip all over the side of the face. but first,you need to unblock it. the "plug" shoots out and hits the wall. thus leaving a smear mark when you go to wipe it off. sometimes with a tinge of red because the blood and clear liquid.
aka - "puss"

PieFace

Wat da fack
I'm assuming there's supposed to be something funny there rather than just a link however I'd just like to explain the reason for me asking what a term means rather than googling it and that is because I'm on my phone and viewing goregrish through Google so in order to Google a term id have to close goregrish, Google the term then re-enter goregrish thus losing my trail of thought and concentration whereas if I just ask then I can carry on my viewing pleasure while someone who isn't so cocky can provide me with a reasonable answer in the meantime. In short, I'm a lazy fucker. mrln, thank you kind sir

Abyss

Well Known Member
I'm assuming there's supposed to be something funny there rather than just a link however I'd just like to explain the reason for me asking what a term means rather than googling it and that is because I'm on my phone and viewing goregrish through Google so in order to Google a term id have to close goregrish, Google the term then re-enter goregrish thus losing my trail of thought and concentration whereas if I just ask then I can carry on my viewing pleasure while someone who isn't so cocky can provide me with a reasonable answer in the meantime. In short, I'm a lazy fucker. mrln, thank you kind sir

tl;dr. chill mr wall of text.

whoopy

inevitable
This user was banned
stuff that has to do with eyes. still can't watch that vid of the schizo russian guy dissecting his own eye.

a few videos with animals as well. i dislike any animal torture/gore vid but one video in particular of a dog getting his head crushed by some asshole kinda saddened me. poor pup.

two dogs fucking

Forum Veteran
Little fucker took it like a champ I wonder what virgin he’s fucking now he has 73 to chose from right? Id lay them all out on their backs and get all their faces cheek to cheek and then tongue surf them with my dick. The one that caught my load would become my first bitch

D.O.A.

We are Kings
I'd rather watch a child have its head crushed in between a brick wall and a vehicle rather than watch some rapping spook or a lip synching cock holster sing about bullshit only niggers care about

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
Very few vids have great quality,most are too pixelated and it's hard to see.Nothing is to gory,or graphic for me!I would like to see more Russian or some white race getting revenge on the nigger,that raped a family member of theirs.Something like that.Nobody cares if the vids are from poor,uneducated cesspool filth...I have yet to see one of those beaners,beat someone to death with a flip flop heh

Ivan Drago

ÜBER APOCA ZEALOT
This user was banned
Any animal cruelty videos. As far as a video involving humans, I'd say the Eugene Armstrong beheading.

Back