Anyone have a video they cant handle? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Kakihara

Null Humanoid
At the start of the pandemic, any video/pic involving COVID got to me. Now I know it's all bullshit, I don't really mind anymore.

Shame

DNE EHT
This user was banned
The video of the cartel holding a man down while a dog ate his genitals. It actually made me vomit. His used-to-be penis looked like a huge, bloody vagina as the dog continued to feed. You could see his “taint” stretch and rip back to his butthole as the dog pulled to rip another bite off. Very disturbing. I hope no one judges the pit bull for misbehaving.

Shame

DNE EHT
This user was banned
The video of the cartel holding a man down while a dog ate his genitals. It actually made me vomit. His used-to-be penis looked like a huge, bloody vagina as the dog continued to feed. You could see his “taint” stretch and rip back to his butthole as the dog pulled to rip another bite off. Very disturbing. I hope no one judges the pit bull for misbehaving.
Not for misbehaving, I meant to say that I hope they don’t think the pit bull was misbehaving.

Frankie1234

Life is a stage so play your fucking part.
This user was banned
That kid did look off his head on like said: the good heroin in that part of town. The thing that got his head took off is he probably gave up some isis fighters to the army in that area. That’s the thing the army go round giving sweets, money, heroin in exchange for info on the fighters where abouts then when they leave that area after some fierce fighting, the informers are left to be dealt with and the locals give them up up too, even if it is a 9 yeah old boy. Naughty shit.

I'm fairly desensitized to it now. My very first gore video was a guy tied upside down having his genitals cut off with a dull hunting knife. Couldn't get that one out of head for the longest time.

The last video to make me actually cringe was the cartel cutting off some guy's limbs slowly one by one. They beat the poor bastard with his own leg while he was still very much alive. Made me realize how much I hate humanity.

Panzercat79

Well Known Member
I remember the one where the Chinese dude turned some little kid into a railroad spike with his shovel after beating the bejesus out of it's Mom.I have seen it posted since but someone wisely edited out when he turns on the kid.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
Same here... And not only gore videos of that kind. I cant watch videos where children are mistreated (beaten, etc). Those videos make my blood boil (and bad). I cant watch those videos completely...
That's why I fucking hate fucking republikkkunts. After all of these fucking school shootings, they continue to deny even the most basic rudimentary federal regulations, like a national registry, national background checks, age restrictions, etc.

Especially after Newtown. And the fact that this goes WAAAYYY back to April 20th, 1999!

Fuck these asshats who were brainwashed by the NRA propaganda bullshit.

Back