Anyone use a microwave? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DeathMetalWife

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
That's riceist.
Screenshot_20211130-190222-752.png

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
I never use my microwave, except for melting butter.

But no one told me the food value is reduced to zero if something is microwaved....does that mean if I put a big ole slice of chocolate cake in there it gets all the calories zapped out of it? Damn wish I'd known that sooner.

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
Use it everyday! Is this a doctor stating this?!!

He’s talking absolute bollocks. There is no harm caused by microwaving food. If microwaves were that dangerous we would all be fucked from the microwaves being emitted from mobile phones and the large masts used for the telecoms networks.

The frequency of a microwave matches the natural spin/ frequency of water molecules. Because the frequency matches, the water can absorb the energy making it vibrate with more energy which causes greater thermal energy. It’s like the wave is tickling the water molecules to excite them.

Heating up any food by any method of heating has the potential to reduce nutritional value as many vitamins etc can be damaged or denatured by heat. We have been living with this reduction in nutrients since cooking was invented. I think I’m fine, many would disagree and say I’m mental, and I would agree. 😂

P5ykoOHD

Omelette du Fromage! (PS: DickButt)
I've had one die on me recently ... actually very scary.
I'd put something in, then all of a sudden, loud noises and bright lights, plasma being created, a very strong smell of burning, tons of smoke.

Does he have any idea how heat is generated in a microwave ?
By his logic, anyone who's been into space will be dead in 3 to 7 days too ...
Molecules are what get "excited", generating heat from inside through friction.
The nutritional value is not lost.

Talking about the water experiment, maybe it's just because it destroys the minerals in the water, you get the same result if you use distilled water to water plants, they die for lack of nutrients and minerals contained in said water.
Guys a retard, nuff said.

Back