Anyway to get photoshop for free? (1 Viewer)

sickfuck

Banned
Or any other worth-while program?

Inb4 limewire
(even if it is dead , theres some one dumb enough to recommend it anyway.)

Tiger

猫のボックス
save the trouble and go with GIMP, which is open source/free and has almost all the same tools.

i mucked about with PissShop for a while, dealing with the all the hassle it entails.

i switched to GIMP and never looked back.

but if you really want it, i'm sure it can be found here http://tehparadox.com/forum/f51/ but you will have to sign up.

i did a search for it and came up with these results, assuming this link will even work for you.

http://tehparadox.com/forum/search.php?searchid=66888742

Yabaw

Banned
Administrator
In the spirit of what Tiger said. Go to Adobe website and dl the trial. Then look for an activator. Simple.

matahari

Star Fox 64
Do you need the full version or would a small portable do the job for you?
Anyway, try avaxhome.ws and run a search if you are shy of torrents and well you should be considering that ThePirateBay has been infiltrated by a phonehome software that contacts your ISP. I know this because someone I know personally was contacted by his ISP with a C&D letter.

The portable version is only a few megs and works just fine for simple work FWIW.

gman

Free Shrugs©
If you want to try a freebie photo editing suite download Picasa from Google.
If you get serious and want to spend some money, get Adobe Lightroom, it's far more intuitive than fiddly horrible Photoshop.

Actually most people are satisfied with the simple, sleek and user friendly "Image ready" that seems more like a bonus application that comes with P.S....and sticks around even after your illegally obtained P.S is rendered useless by the expiration of the 30 day trial period.....at least it did in my case. I always use Image ready to do my P.S stuff and I think we can all agree...I'm a genius with it, right? RIGHT!! :tu:

Dr. Acid Avatar

★★★ПСИХ★★★
Jasc Paint Shop Pro 7 is very easy and less bloated than Corel Paint Shop Pro 10 and upwards. Jasc PSP 9 doesn't run on Windows 7.

Just some FYI.

matahari

Star Fox 64
Figures. I dumped them after JASC sold to Corel as I was friends with a few of the decent engineers who got the punt or the squelch.

Torque Button

"boo fucking hoo" "Die in a fire"
Actually most people are satisfied with the simple, sleek and user friendly "Image ready" that seems more like a bonus application that comes with P.S....and sticks around even after your illegally obtained P.S is rendered useless by the expiration of the 30 day trial period.....at least it did in my case. I always use Image ready to do my P.S stuff and I think we can all agree...I'm a genius with it, right? RIGHT!! :tu:

You should use the Photoshop portion instead of image ready. Image ready is for animated gif and the tool selections are sparse in comparison to Photoshop.

PS7 runs on anything w2k - win7 64

Users who are viewing this thread