Argentine coast guard ship opens fire and sunk illegal Chinese fishing vessel. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Preacher

Forum Veteran
It is already the second incident of this type....

In the first, a Chinese illegal fishing vessel was sunk by an Argentine coast guard vessel (the chinese crew was later rescued and taken to prison) because when discovered it sought to collide with the Argentine coast guard vessel.

Image of the chinese fishing vessek trying to collide with the Argentine coast guard ship:

1705299066979.png

Crew of the Chinese ship jumping into the water when it began to sink:

1705299235578.png

Crew being rescued.

1705300082823.png

How this started:

1705300707848.png

How this ended.

1705299636117.png

The captain of the Chinese ship being arrested:

1705298644947.png

1705299737006.png

We thought that with this the Chinese had learned their lesson, and for a while they did, but apparently their appetite for predation is something they cannot avoid, and again another Chinese ship was sunk while fishing in the exclusive area of Argentina.

Here is the video of the moment.

After the last warning (English) by the Argentine coast guard immediately gives the order that says "Fuego libre" (free fire).

When I get more images of this case I will upload them.

The Chinese tend to play to the limit because the previous government had good relations. But this government broke relations with China. Now we will not have any patience with them. We don't give a fuck about them.

Maybe this second time they got the message, maybe not, if not we will continue sinking chinese ships...

I'm sick of these fucking shitty predatory Chinese....

Last edited:

Private Joker

Well Known Member

In the first, a Chinese illegal fishing vessel was sunk by an Argentine coast guard vessel (the chinese crew was later rescued and taken to prison) because when discovered it sought to collide with the Argentine coast guard vessel.

Image of the chinese fishing vessek trying to collide with the Argentine coast guard ship:

View attachment 742585

View attachment 742586

Crew being rescued.

View attachment 742591

How this started:

View attachment 742593

How this ended.

View attachment 742589

View attachment 742583

View attachment 742590

We thought that with this the Chinese had learned their lesson, and for a while they did, but apparently their appetite for predation is something they cannot avoid, and yesterday again another Chinese ship was sunk while fishing in the exclusive area of Argentina .

View attachment 742592

After the last warning (English) by the Argentine coast guard immediately gives the order that says "Fuego libre" (free fire).

The Chinese tend to play to the limit because the previous government had good relations. But this government broke relations with China. Now we will not have any patience with them. We don't give a fuck about them.

I hope they got the message this time because I'm sick of these fucking shitty predatory Chinese....
Every country needs to do this to the illegal fishing by the Chinese. Sink every boat they have. It's the only way to stop them....

Aaaboutit

pessimist

View attachment 742585

View attachment 742586

Crew being rescued.

View attachment 742591

How this started:

View attachment 742593

How this ended.

View attachment 742589

View attachment 742583

View attachment 742590

We thought that with this the Chinese had learned their lesson, and for a while they did, but apparently their appetite for predation is something they cannot avoid, and yesterday again another Chinese ship was sunk while fishing in the exclusive area of Argentina.

View attachment 742592

Maybe this second time they got the message, maybe not, if not we will continue sinking chinese ships...

This happened like 10 years ago too. Big woop

Preacher

Forum Veteran
Cool orange suits the rescuers wear; they look as meant to keep you warm and floating in the cold waters. Maybe it's even dry inside.
And you're visible from far away.

Yeah. Orange is the color that we use for jackets and buildings in the Antarctica too. I assume the reason must be the same (visible from far away...)

1705314748669.png

1705315212162.png

View attachment 742585

View attachment 742586

Crew being rescued.

View attachment 742591

How this started:

View attachment 742593

How this ended.

View attachment 742589

View attachment 742583

View attachment 742590

We thought that with this the Chinese had learned their lesson, and for a while they did, but apparently their appetite for predation is something they cannot avoid, and again another Chinese ship was sunk while fishing in the exclusive area of Argentina.

View attachment 742592

Washy washy chop chop

Preacher

Forum Veteran
Due to recent events now not only the coast guard participates but also yesterday the Argentine navy was involved, several navy oceanic patrol vessels joined the hunt for these Chinese ships...

This is getting interesting and fun...
(not for Chinese predatory cockroaches of course... )

1705435446211.png

1705436029793.png

What the Chinese do is position themselves at mile 201 (outside the exclusive zone of Argentina, which is 200 miles) and wait, when they notice that there is no surveillance they enter the exclusive zone of Argentina to fish and they run away again as soon as they notice a patrol boat.

If they continue like this we are going to start seeing a lot of sunken Chinese ships because literally the country ran out of patience with them...

Last edited:
Back