Arizona police investigate after 'vegetative patient gives birth'... (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Preacher

Forum Veteran
Him: Baby.. do you like this?
Her: ......
Him: Baby.. lets try this position okey?
Her: .....
Him: Baby... You are very quiet tonight...
Her: ....
Him: Do you want smoke?
Her: .....
Him: I have to go to work... i will return, wait for me okey?
Her: ....

• You gon get raped
Reactions: HG

Preacher

Forum Veteran
say whut - 10 yrs in a coma and someone pumps her and get her pregnant - yeh, thats cool...

Of course dude. Not cool at all. Worse still, they left her pregnant.

The good thing is that there are DNA tests and at least they have a date (at least a month) likely when it happened. So it is very likely that they caught whoever did it

HG

95T exp
do you think it was his first time trying it on this woman?, surely he would have worn one?, i reckon it was an impulse/ive got a window here chancer. so its going to be a cleaner or lower ranked member of staff, so the child is gonna be black...

HG

95T exp
its obscure news here so im asking my N/S american friends to let us all know...

Preacher

Forum Veteran
I do not believe that she is the first or the only woman who has been raped while she is in any medical condition. Logically, the case is in the news because she became pregnant. But there are more cases of similar abuses everywhere, some are detected, others remain hidden forever.

HG

95T exp
I do not believe that she is the first or the only woman who has been raped while she is in any medical condition. Logically, the case is in the news because she became pregnant. But there are more cases of similar abuses everywhere, some are detected, others remain hidden forever.

PREACH - preacher...

McM

ARSELING
say whut - 10 yrs in a coma and someone pumps her and get her pregnant - yeh, thats cool...

Where's the part with the 10 years coma? In the link?
Link of the clinic doesn't work for me atm I'll try it with a different browser then.

HG

95T exp
google it McM - its all over the first few pages...im eager to see the result of this fuckup...

McM

ARSELING
the BBC are a fucking joke, i always double check their stories - within reason obvsly...

They had a good reputation here, I liked their older docus. But I don't know how it is today related to daily news and background stories and so on. I'm not a big fan of TV for that anyway, I prefer a weekly newspaper from Switzerland and some online stuff.

Reactions: HG
Back