Art commissions are up!

Nympho.jpg

support my art on IG @Nymphp.png
Hey's <3 I sell art! Please share and support me! I make custom stickers as well. also if youre an entrepreneur and need any unique logos i would love to help add a creative twist to your great idea and catch everyones eye.
sketch commission sheet .jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

D.O.A.

I HAVEN'T EVEN BEGUN TO PEAK
what the fuck is the point of having a website???? to control each and every person??? like UGH YOU GUYS ARE SO CRINGE!!!!
I cant fathom this. I dont understand you
Im out of here, bann me or something pls
If I send you a picture of my cock can you retouch it so it's more veiny and thicker and this hand is cupping my balls and pushing a pencil down the eye of my penis, @SAF am i doing it right?

images (87).jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: McM

SAF

Fuck your feelings
If I send you a picture of my cock can you retouch it so it's more veiny and thicker and this hand is cupping my balls and pushing a pencil down the eye of my penis, @SAF am i doing it right?

View attachment 402712
Why would you use a pencil? Do you have any idea how difficult it is to deal with splinters/slivers/etc in the urethra? Metal is the most ideal material to use. Make sure it's polished, or at least free of burrs or imperfections. Plastic is acceptable if you're willing to accept a certain level of risk. Depending on the quality and the stresses you apply to it, it may snap, shatter, or otherwise break. High quality silicone is another option, though it is expensive and extremely pliable, making it less than ideal as a means to stretch the urethra.