Artist takes many different drugs and draws himself. Causes himself mild brain damage.

C_R

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
This guy needs to hook it up with some LSD.. once he's out of the hospital or not squirting computer duster.

NightMare

My gift to you, a Nightmare of terror
I like it how different substances are changing your way to notice things. Different works on different brainwaves. I think this works the best during a break in your creativity
Speaking of "Brain waves," have you heard of "I-Dosing?" If you get the right piece and super expensive headphones, that shit will give you an out of body trip through the galaxy you will not soon forget! And, no side effects like drugs, no bad UA's and the most money you spend is less than any street drugs and it lasts for as long as you keep it, the CD that is.

bowhaze

Zeitgeist
Speaking of "Brain waves," have you heard of "I-Dosing?" If you get the right piece and super expensive headphones, that shit will give you an out of body trip through the galaxy you will not soon forget! And, no side effects like drugs, no bad UA's and the most money you spend is less than any street drugs and it lasts for as long as you keep it, the CD that is.
I think I know what you mean. These binaural beats? The funny thing is, they are really relaxing and I think if you really get the right quality and a deep relaxation, that it might be the same like taking drugs. But there are so many freaks, selling shit with promises about that, that you need to be extra careful. I miss the name of one of these vibrations. Isochronic? Or something like that. I've tried a few of these beats in the past and have to say, that when you don't expect anything, with a calm mind and extremely relaxed, that it works really good to bring you down, but never had an OBE while listening. Might also depend on the different vibrations and sound waves. There are a few lasting for more than 1 hour and I think, some if them could work for specific people. the right between the different vibrations and the mind power to stay awake could make it possible. but you are right, so true, you could by a car with the money you have saved. Thanks for throwing that in dear!

Sev

Well Oiled Member
he's a good artist, but with the exception of the hallucinogenics, I don't see how anything he took could alter his perception enough to change his artwork. He's pretentious.