(Artwork) Drawings of this Zack Faggot

OP
ZackTheSerialKiller

ZackTheSerialKiller

I took a massive DUMP on my wife's bed! :3c
Well Zack,Personally, I think these drawings R Fkn Cool...The kind of Stuff U'd find on a "Black Flag" CD or some other Hard Core Metal Bands CD! Keep-em Comin...SP
Thanks!

Kind of Gorillaz style but dirtier, very cool.View attachment 404536
:rofl:Thanks!

It says done by rachel?!
RachelTheFictionkin is the "host" and my wife. I'm her "soulbond". A headmate of Rachel; like having multiple personalities but not. Think of me as basically Rachel's imaginary friend. She is the one physically behind the computer screen but she has multiple people inside her body/head who can control it and interact with the world around her at will.

I'm only passing the drawing off as mine because it gets annoying having people mix up my words complaining and stuff. All in all, I'm sure most people on here don't believe in people having headmates or just like to pass me off as a fake "alter". So to make it easy, I've been excluding Rachel out of the equation when I post stuff like this.

Hopefully you understand. I talked a little bit more in-depth about myself in my introduction post on here.

philistine666

‏‏‎
RachelTheFictionkin is the "host" and my wife. I'm her "soulbond". A headmate of Rachel; like having multiple personalities but not. Think of me as basically Rachel's imaginary friend. She is the one physically behind the computer screen but she has multiple people inside her body/head who can control it and interact with the world around her at will.
And i thought i had mental problems

OP
ZackTheSerialKiller

ZackTheSerialKiller

This is an older picture. Not the best but it's the only one currently that shows off my "tentacles" intestines. I do plan on getting some drawings of them more in the future. Gotta force Rachel to watch some more autopsy videos and anything more that show intestines so she has more to reference off of~ :merp::hurf::gaah::watamiseeing::Hurr:
image0 (2).png

OP
ZackTheSerialKiller

ZackTheSerialKiller

Not of me but another headmate of my wife's, Rachel. A male Pokemon/Cinderace who's spent some time in "pokejail" for his arson crimes and probably murder too...I don't know, I haven't talked to him much.

This was made a few days ago so I decided to share it here.

ezgif.com-resize (1).png

OP
ZackTheSerialKiller

ZackTheSerialKiller

ezgif.com-resize.png

Description
This is not a drawing of me (obviously), but yet another one of RachelTheFictionkin’s soulbonds. His name is Jack. He’s a Radiaution, a “fakemon” species originally created by garbagekeeper (currently goes by the name Necr0wmancer on DA) for MonsterMMORPG. He’s one of Ray’s oldest soulbonds. Meaning he’s been a part of her system for years now, almost as long as me.
Credit
Artwork © RachelTheFictionkin (Host)
JackTheRadiaution © RachelTheFictionkin (Host)
Radiaution Species © garbagekeeper (Necr0wmancer), MonsterMMORPG
Tumblr Post

OP
ZackTheSerialKiller

ZackTheSerialKiller

Just wanted to say, garbagekeeper/Necr0wmancer is in no way affiliated with myself or Rachel. Just giving credit where credit is due.