(Artwork) Drawings of this Zack Faggot

What the fuck, man. Fucking puppy diddler over here. Who knew? Sicker than I am, that says a lot. Don't care about stupid Nazi shit but you're an animal rapist. Disgusting.
No kidding this motherfucker is a piece of shit and needs to be ran off he/she has blocked me and a few others and probably will block you as well. A severe case of autism with this one.

OP
ZackTheSerialKiller

ZackTheSerialKiller

I took a massive DUMP on my wife's bed! :3c
What the fuck, man. Fucking puppy diddler over here. Who knew? Sicker than I am, that says a lot. Don't care about stupid Nazi shit but you're an animal rapist. Disgusting.
Man get your sjw ass out of here. I came on goregrish to get away from people who complain over things like that. Don't bring that old drama shit here. :guillotine:

:beatadeadhorse: that callout is old so here's an emoji for it.

Don't deter away from the fact that this thread is for post art I or my wife makes. :mad:

OP
ZackTheSerialKiller

ZackTheSerialKiller

Man get your sjw ass out of here. I came on goregrish to get away from people who complain over things like that. Don't bring that old drama shit here. :guillotine:

:beatadeadhorse: that callout is old so here's an emoji for it.

Don't deter away from the fact that this thread is for post art I or my wife makes. :mad:
@maggotmaster If you want to complain about shit you find about either I or my wife, then make a thread in FLH for it and leave this art one alone! :mad:

nvm, it's kind of silly for me getting butthurt when I'm using the same names I use elsewhere around the web. You do you. I just woke up so I was already in a bad mood. I don't care anymore.

OP
ZackTheSerialKiller

ZackTheSerialKiller

ZackTheKillerGuy.jpg

Description
My wife was a little sad, so she drew another pic of me to make her feel better.
Credit
Artwork © RachelTheFictionkin (Host)
ZackTheFluffhog/ZackTheSerialKiller © RachelTheFictionkin (Host)
Satsuriku no Tenshi (Isaac Foster Canonical Counterpart) © Hoshikuzu KRNKRN

OP
ZackTheSerialKiller

ZackTheSerialKiller

You paint all this on a canvas or is this digitally created ? I was wondering if you could could do something like this as an oil painting on a canvas how much you'd charge for it ?
Rachel (not me) doesn't do requests or commissions as it stresses her out too much. And she draws on paper then digitally on computer. I'm sorry :(

OP
ZackTheSerialKiller

ZackTheSerialKiller

Victor Pixel Gif #1 - Normal.gif

Victor Pixel Gif #1 - Large.gif

Description
A drawing of my wife's other husband, Victor. YES SHE HAS TWO HUSBANDS! And yes he's another headmate/soulbond of my wife's. They got married on Christmas in 2018. ...What are you looking at me for? I allowed him to marry her and they married basically the same way I married Ray. Anyways, she made a little pixel art of him to add to the rest of her collection after he showed up in her dream last night.
Credit
Artwork © RachelTheFictionkin (Host)
VictorTheSlimeCat © RachelTheFictionkin (Host)
Slime Rancher © Monomi Park

Pappa pat

I'm here, I'm queer. I need a beer.
Thanks!

:rofl:Thanks!

RachelTheFictionkin is the "host" and my wife. I'm her "soulbond". A headmate of Rachel; like having multiple personalities but not. Think of me as basically Rachel's imaginary friend. She is the one physically behind the computer screen but she has multiple people inside her body/head who can control it and interact with the world around her at will.

I'm only passing the drawing off as mine because it gets annoying having people mix up my words complaining and stuff. All in all, I'm sure most people on here don't believe in people having headmates or just like to pass me off as a fake "alter". So to make it easy, I've been excluding Rachel out of the equation when I post stuff like this.

Hopefully you understand. I talked a little bit more in-depth about myself in my introduction post on here.
Honestly, im not even this gay.