Artwork from Charles Manson

Time Bomb

Tic Toc, Tic Toc
All artwork from Charles Manson is supposedly destroyed when found now to prevent profits to Manson and auctions. Here are a few that were able to sneak by the bars.​

"Emporer of Japan"

"Ghost of Fertility"​
"Purple/Scorpion"​
"Red and Blue"​
"Self Portrait"​
"A Doll"​
"The Scorpion and The Spider"​
"A Scorpion"​
"Thunderbird"​
"Waffens"​

Silo

" CHUTZ-PAH "
Lucky is the fucker who gets to keep those. John Wayne Gacy also had a big collection of paintings but those i would burn. Thnx for the thread brochaco.

All artwork from Charles Manson is supposedly destroyed when found now to prevent profits to Manson and auctions. Here are a few that were able to sneak by the bars.

"Emporer of Japan"

"Ghost of Fertility"

"Purple/Scorpion"

"Red and Blue"

"Self Portrait"

"A Doll"

"The Scorpion and The Spider"

"A Scorpion"

"Thunderbird"

"Waffens"

I have something that's supposedly authentic. Any way to confirm?

DirtyDiamonds

I'll swallow your soul!
Aww, that's too bad. It would have been awesome if he did.
Did he at least respond to your request?
Not really...he mentioned something about his artwork I seem to remember... His letters were mostly "send pics, whats it like where you live, send pics, send pics, send money" but to be honest he didn't get very personal... I'll have to go back and read them to remember what exactly. It's been years since he responded although I continued to try to write him now and then after he stopped writing.

Alice Ayres

Rascal Slut
Not really...he mentioned something about his artwork I seem to remember... His letters were mostly "send pics, whats it like where you live, send pics, send pics, send money" but to be honest he didn't get very personal... I'll have to go back and read them to remember what exactly. It's been years since he responded although I continued to try to write him now and then after he stopped writing.
That's really cool that you had some correspondence with him! What kind of pics did he want? And, did you ever send him any?

DirtyDiamonds

I'll swallow your soul!
That's really cool that you had some correspondence with him! What kind of pics did he want? And, did you ever send him any?
Just pictures of me LOL I seem to remember sending him a picture the first time I wrote to him because before I started writing, I read what other people had done to get a response. I have 3 or 4 letters from him. Lemme go dig em out.