Asian girl hanger.

Why do you think that?
The way the fingers are stuck between the wire and her neck. Looks like she tried loosening herself from the wire, but without success.
I assume she used both hands for this, but only the right hand still hung tightly as she was found.
Makes sense, as the right hand/arm is stronger for most people - she managed to get deeper in between the wire and the neck than she was able to, using her left hand.

Buuuuut then again, she could have more luck trying to balance herself using the chair which is right in front of her. Maybe she did both?

The way the fingers are stuck between the wire and her neck. Looks like she tried loosening herself from the wire, but without success.
I assume she used both hands for this, but only the right hand still hung tightly as she was found.
Makes sense, as the right hand/arm is stronger for most people - she managed to get deeper in between the wire and the neck than she was able to, using her left hand.

Buuuuut then again, she could have more luck trying to balance herself using the chair which is right in front of her. Maybe she did both?
You might be onto something here, her foot is on the chair. Sucks to be her if that is the case.

Sagatarius

Who shat in the pool?®
I would suicide myself too if I lived in a world in communism.
Well, assuming she lived in anywhere besides Japan, of course.

Annihilator

Gathering Leftovers
Dated 2008 or even earlier, this is one classical set of photos. If I remember right, this is a 16yo student in thailand who accidentally got pregnant.