Atlanta Schools Created Culture Of Cheating, Fear, Intimidation (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Zayad

groovy chicken
What a disappointment for the students who actually bothered to blow their teachers for right answers, they're probably thinking "WTF is this shit?"

Yeah what the hell. I'd say this is sad, but I'd do the same if students bombing meant me getting fired. NCLB is doing more harm than good, imo.

JPJ

Rookie
Atlanta education, creating the politicians of tomorrow

how's that for a slogan?
As sad as it may sound I think this likely.
God forbid offending anyone or causing ripples just to make things right and fair.
No reason the "buck" has to stop or be confined to Altanta education... proceed accordingly.
We can work out the nicks and bugs/failures of taking appropriate action later... or not.
The main thing is to keep everyone happy and by all means not to offend anyone!!!
"Atlanta education, creating the politicians of tomorrow?"... I think appropriate and quite fitting.
It will surely be one of those hear me now, understand me later type deals.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Just remember everyone, the USA is alive and well and is no different than when my Grandfather was in school.

Race is just skin color!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

ubee

shalom
the asians did push math education to a higher level while the whites have taken it upon them to speak multiple languages fluently.
the hispanics fine tune their gardening skills.
the blacks learn how to throw a ball through a hoop.
the jews regulate it all from above and know everything better.

JPJ

Rookie
Just remember everyone, the USA is alive and well and is no different than when my Grandfather was in school.

Race is just skin color!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Ahhhh yes, the good ol days... when as insane as it may sound, "Learning" was the whole point of going to school... fuck, how archaeic is that???
It's much more fun and practical to live in a time where such absurdities as our schools and our criminal justice system are synonymous in maintaining an immoral status quo.

Back