WHITE PPL Attention whoring whites cause a giant nigg-out

OP
zinfandel

zinfandel

The hair-flip of death
I almost didn't get anything of the content of text above. What was the problem?
White kids took pictures of themselves in blackface going through fast food drive through. Posted it on social media. Black chick from their school circulates pictures around on social media. Black kids at their school go ballistic and demand justice. Even though it didn't happen on school grounds and no laws were broken. Media gets involved and goes ballistic and demands justice. Even though it didn't happen on school grounds and no laws were broken.

McM

Krautnigger
White kids took pictures of themselves in blackface going through fast food drive through. Posted it on social media. Black chick from their school circulates pictures around on social media. Black kids at their school go ballistic and demand justice. Even though it didn't happen on school grounds and no laws were broken. Media gets involved and goes ballistic and demands justice. Even though it didn't happen on school grounds and no laws were broken.
Thank you. I expected something like that but the OP text confused me somehow. Too much input.
I had a bad day anyway, couldn't recall my PIN number anymore at the money machine today. :toocool:
Lack of oxygen... maybe.

Jizdrop1

Top shagger
Thank you. I expected something like that but the OP text confused me somehow. Too much input.
I had a bad day anyway, couldn't recall my PIN number anymore at the money machine today. :toocool:
Lack of oxygen... maybe.
Getting old mate,i'm the same in my 50's and starting to forget things.

McM

Krautnigger
could you imagine how many members there would be left if we had to log in each time :lulz:
I do but our former jefe here D.O.A. recommended me a password/log-in extension years ago. That saved me from the mess I had before, a booklet, a heap of loose slips of paper, on- and offline desktop notes, etc.