AU Army called in to help enforce strict new quarantine rules (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings

The federal government will mobilise the military to enforce Australia’s toughest COVID-19 regulations yet.

From midnight on Saturday, all those returning to Australia will be placed in supervised self-isolation, in a hotel or other government-approved facility.

The Australian Army will be deployed across all states and territories, stepping in to assist governments with new measures.

This will take care of the travelling gooks and bogans from Bali fleeing back home who are too stupid or arrogant to follow the law here. All international travel in or out is already banned this is just returning Australians. We are gonna beat this shit we well understand how prison islands work. Our hospitals are coping well, shits getting done.

giphy (19).gif

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Nice,Too bad it wasn't under "Martial Law" And they could just "Put Em Down" On Site! Wouldn't that B Cool? Lmao...SP

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...

The federal government will mobilise the military to enforce Australia’s toughest COVID-19 regulations yet.

From midnight on Saturday, all those returning to Australia will be placed in supervised self-isolation, in a hotel or other government-approved facility.

The Australian Army will be deployed across all states and territories, stepping in to assist governments with new measures.

This will take care of the travelling gooks and bogans from Bali fleeing back home who are too stupid and arrogant to follow the law here. all international travel is already banned this is just returning Australians. We are gonna beat this shit we well understand how prison islands work.

View attachment 412481
Are they using the entire army? With all this economic downturn atm, can we afford to pay 20 people?

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Are they using the entire army? With all this economic downturn atm, can we afford to pay 20 people?
we already help pay 60,000 to assist shitty third world countries, build tent cities or babysit refugee trash, we should have money for another 20 making sure some dumb Chinese cunt doesn't leave his house. most of us are still working and paying taxes after all.

Brainfart

we already help pay 60,000 to assist shitty third world countries, build tent cities or babysit refugee trash, we should have money for another 20 making sure some dumb Chinese cunt doesn't leave his house. most of us are still working and paying taxes after all.
The entire ADF has only 58,656 people. We have more pigs(police) in Australia with more than 70,000. So if we get invaded, the police can issue fines to our enemy for using illegal fire arms and loitering...

D.O.A.

We are Kings
The entire ADF has only 58,656 people. We have more pigs(police) in Australia with more than 70,000. So if we get invaded, the police can issue fines to our enemy for using illegal fire arms and loitering...
that's right and what do you think the ADF is? 60,000 people we pay to act as charity workers for shitty counties in between training and maintenance. My comment stands. The police will shoot you dead if you fuck around, so what's the issue? you hate cops? lmao you'd really fucking hate me then, maybe one day in the future our paths will cross :lol:

Brainfart

Hope this isn't the dude running the show...
images (7).jpeg

Attachments

• images (6).jpeg
    images (6).jpeg
    31 KB · Views: 14

Brainfart

that's right and what do you think the ADF is? 60,000 people we pay to act as charity workers for shitty counties in between training and maintenance. My comment stands. The police will shoot you dead if you fuck around, so what's the issue? you hate cops? lmao you'd really fucking hate me then, maybe one day in the future our paths will cross :lol:
I'm pointing out that if we did get invaded, we would be fucked...And I do hate the police...They are useless and only cause problems. They never help a situation.

Brainfart

how many bus drivers could snap your neck 14 different ways, except for that big Maori fucker who drives the Werribee bus
What about this guy, I know it's a girl he smashes, but I'm sure those skills are transferable...

D.O.A.

We are Kings
What about this guy, I know it's a girl he smashes, but I'm sure those skills are transferable...

god lol the memories of how many 20 cent pieces I pumped into that fucking game ... put this guy at the quarantine gate with a note from the prime minister saying he can uppercut whoever the fuck he wants and we'll nail this CCP virus by easter

Back