Australia confirms extinction of another 13 species(my country is going down the gurgler) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
@D.O.A. Australia need to plant more trees...Australia clears more vegetation than any other country on earth...That has to change...We also have to stop growing water and chemical intensive crops like cotton and rice...Let the other countries destroy their environments with that shit...I cotton chipped when I finished school, and I was shocked with what I saw... Fucking terrible...
Logging will continue here in Victoria until the forests are locked out in 2030. That will collapse the entire logging industry and probably Australian paper (company) so they have 9 years to find something else to do. What your state does is completely up to them.

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
Logging will continue here in Victoria until the forests are locked out in 2030. That will collapse the entire logging industry and probably Australian paper (company) so they have 9 years to find something else to do. What your state does is completely up to them.
Fucking good..All logging of native forestry should be banned...We now have enough plantation timber to supply our needs...And Native forestry plantations need to be expanded...We have the best timber producing species in the world, But plant crappy radiata pine...There are now more eucalypt plantations in other countries around the world...
China now has the largest eucalypt plantations in the world...They know they are awesome...Brazil and African countries even trump us...how sad is that?

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
Fucking good..All logging of native forestry should be banned...We now have enough plantation timber to supply our needs...And Native forestry plantations need to be expanded...We have the best timber producing species in the world, But plant crappy radiata pine...There are now more eucalypt plantations in other countries around the world...
China now has the largest eucalypt plantations in the world...They know they are awesome...Brazil and African countries even trump us...how sad is that?
Eucalypt plantation in Brazil is huge. Paper industry

D.O.A.

We are Kings
I'm pretty sure you have more eucalypt plantations than we do too...sad hey...
they grow 12ft per year that's why they're so popular. Faster turn over. I don't think we'd have the market for more than what we have, the shit is grown everywhere.

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
they grow 12ft per year that's why they're so popular. Faster turn over. I don't think we'd have the market for more than what we have, the shit is grown everywhere.
I would rather my house built out of hard wood than pine...I don't know why we love pine plantations so much...Least a monoculture of eucalypt are still usable to native wildlife compared to a monoculture of radiata pine...

Back