Australia two police officers shot dead one civilian shot dead (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Animal Eyes

Racist bastard is a dullard
We've known that for oh... about 200 years as a country ;)
And WE also believe it's every Americans DUTY to stay armed... and to fight tyranny at every turn... BUT....
The country has been infiltrated by commies, for now.... but eventually they'll have their just reward.. in kind

I second that opinion.... NEVER will I be disarmed.... come Hell or high water!!
You can't even write proper sentences. How are you going to stop the most powerful government in human history from taking your guns?

Paytonus

Rookie
I am Aussie and a firearms owner, have a 1,800 acre cattle/sheep farm, I use firearms as a tool and a way to cull feral numbers humanely and respectable for that animal, like foxes taking lambs , feral pigs destroying crops and paddocks or sick and injured livestock.
But most of our city folk and our governments like to grandstand our firearms laws to the world as one of the best and now this senseless and horrible killings of police and a civilian they will not blame the three mentally insane perpetrators they will blame firearms laws.
And there is talk already of changing not only state but federal laws , simply put no laws they can muster in that tiny brain of theirs will stop a nutjob killing people all it does is impede law abiding firearms owners and what little rights they have left.
We (law abiding firearms owners) now wait for the outcome and decision of what waits ahead and hope I still have tools left for my trade and for the sake of my livestock and farm.

Guipago

Forum Veteran
I am Aussie and a firearms owner, have a 1,800 acre cattle/sheep farm, I use firearms as a tool and a way to cull feral numbers humanely and respectable for that animal, like foxes taking lambs , feral pigs destroying crops and paddocks or sick and injured livestock.
But most of our city folk and our governments like to grandstand our firearms laws to the world as one of the best and now this senseless and horrible killings of police and a civilian they will not blame the three mentally insane perpetrators they will blame firearms laws.
And there is talk already of changing not only state but federal laws , simply put no laws they can muster in that tiny brain of theirs will stop a nutjob killing people all it does is impede law abiding firearms owners and what little rights they have left.
We (law abiding firearms owners) now wait for the outcome and decision of what waits ahead and hope I still have tools left for my trade and for the sake of my livestock and farm.
It's for our own good you know.

pskins

Lurker
It was reported that the Police Commissioner kept pausing during a press conference to cry. Oh spare me the dramatics. That's a huge FLAW in that person and unprofessional to not be able to have composure. Another reminder of the wokeness and over sensitivity - You're the Police Commissioner, harden up, get professional - report the facts - get on with it. Most cops I see now in Australia look like 12yr old immigrants with zero life experience that would never pass the police academy a couple of decades ago , they would have been kicked out for being fucking useless. They sent naive inexperienced rookies to a house possibly connected to a murder and now scratch their heads wondering how it went pear shaped?. pfff
Spoken like a true dumbass!

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
Spoken like a true dumbass!
One thing I never did when I first joined this site was go around being a mouthy shit head to random people - I see you take pride in it, but having only 2 or 3 posts and NO avatar for over a year tells me you're just a mental fuck face ..so... cheers anyway dude.

Last edited:
Back