beatings Australian Bouncer Knocks out U.S. Marine (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Mateo1

Personal and national security aficionado.
An Australian bouncer knocked out an obnoxious U.S. Marine outside the Monsoons nightclub in Darwin. The American made threats like, "I could kill you, I'm a trained killer" and swung his hand close to the bouncer's face. The bouncer retaliated in self defense. Unfortunately, the bouncer got prosecuted. The case is currently being deliberated by the jury.

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
Head has 4 kg and very sensitive brain chemistry . Head hits the ground so fast. Maybe he is dead.
In hospital first thing to do: head tomography

mrln

silent ghost
typical. still a nig. no matter how you dress him up.
if your going to hit the guy,then hit the guy! dont go all swinging in front of someones face as to swoosh the flys away. make a connection. no threats.
this is the new school marine. old school marine would not have done this. im surprised the marine didnt flash out a "feelings card" to the bouncer.
and this dick is supposed to be representing the states? on foreign ground? he will be reprimanded by his superiors. im pretty sure about that!

SupraHawk

Lurker
An Australian bouncer knocked out an obnoxious U.S. Marine outside the Monsoons nightclub in Darwin. The American made threats like, "I could kill you, I'm a trained killer" and swung his hand close to the bouncer's face. The bouncer retaliated in self defense. Unfortunately, the bouncer got prosecuted. The case is currently being deliberated by the jury.

View attachment 610683
almost smacked him back to America :facepalm:

Back