Australian Man (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ratte

Somewhat rancid; allegedly.
Peter Scully sentenced to almost 130 years in the Philippines

Some of you may know him as the creator of the hurtcore film "Daisies Destruction" a very infamous case

Recent news clip

Famous interview

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
130 years seems a bit of a low number considering some of the stuff he did. I've heard of cases where people got multiple life sentences for way less . I guess it all depends on the country etc. Some places would give him the chair or firing squad. He's actually one lucky motherfucker.

Ratte

130 years seems a bit of a low number considering some of the stuff he did. I've heard of cases where people got multiple life sentences for way less . I guess it all depends on the country etc. Some places would give him the chair or firing squad. He's actually one lucky motherfucker.
The Philippines actually considered bringing back the death penalty for him; I guess they figured life in a Filipino jail would do just as good

And this is also his second sentencing, he got life before he got 129 years

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
The Philippines actually considered bringing back the death penalty for him; I guess they figured life in a Filipino jail would do just as good

And this is also his second sentencing, he got life before he got 129 years
he gives pedophiles a bad name...and that's saying something!

Ratte

he gives pedophiles a bad name...and that's saying something!
I heard he's very disliked by pedophiles as well as every other type of criminal, he will most likely not enjoy his vacation in jail

I would keep a piece of him in a jar, like a trophy.
We all would brother; I'd like his heart, that's if he has one though; if he doesn't, I'll settle for the sphenoid.

mrln

silent ghost
he will die in a philipino jail. not of old age. maybe not even being murdered,but of disease. philipine jails are so over crowded and rampant with infections and bacteria. not the cleanest of places to begin with. he will suffer a painful diseased death! (at least thats what im hoping for,for him). hes a vile piece of shit.

Ratte

he will die in a philipino jail. not of old age. maybe not even being murdered,but of disease. philipine jails are so over crowded and rampant with infections and bacteria. not the cleanest of places to begin with. he will suffer a painful diseased death! (at least thats what im hoping for,for him). hes a vile piece of shit.
Correct, correct, and correct! Goodbye Peter lol good riddance too

Thrombo

This user was banned

Some of you may know him as the creator of the hurtcore film "Daisies Destruction" a very infamous case

Recent news clip

Famous interview

This is heart breaking. It's weird that I can watch gore videos with hardly a flicker of emotion, yet just watching these 2 videos my heart breaks at the evil humanity can inflict on one another. Thank you for the upload.

Ratte

This is heart breaking. It's weird that I can watch gore videos with hardly a flicker of emotion, yet just watching these 2 videos my heart breaks at the evil humanity can inflict on one another. Thank you for the upload.
I know what you mean, deplorable, disdainful, and disgusting.

And you're welcome, as soon as I read he had another trial as well as the outcome, I just had to make a thread

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

Recent news clip

Famous interview

Waste all that Fkn "Money and Time" The POS Raped Babies 4 Fks-Sakes!!!
Take that Fuck out back; Castrate by Blade,Then Skin him Alive...Very Fkn Slowly too!!! THAT FUCK!!!
🤬😡🤬...SP

True...that!!!
🤬😡🤬...SP

Ratte

I read the docu novel 'Rough Boys' once; it's about an H dealer caught in Thailand and his years in the drug prison of Bangkok.
He said exactly the same, especially if you're not used to the climate, food, and so on.
I'll have to have a read of it

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
I would give his cell mates a new strap-on and tell them they could have their sentence reduced if they serviced his recrum several times a day…

C08CE5EF-74A5-4C29-998D-F9477183CC79.jpeg

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
Did the woman in the video ever get sentenced? I read there was a woman in the video doing the things that were done, and Scully was the puppetmaster?

I might have that wrong though.

Back