DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Ok, I've been gathering images to use as forum avatars for a long time. So, I thought I'd stick them into a thread and other GG members can grab what they like.

I can do personalized/special request avatars. Depending on the request it might take me 10 minutes or it might be a few days (until I can get to it).

But hopefully newer members, and perhaps some of the old grunts here, will find one or two of these to their liking. I will be continuing to add as I get them.

Cheers :)

Set 1.

Thanks DeathHand

Ok, I've been gathering images to use as forum avatars for a long time. So, I thought I'd stick them into a thread and other GG members can grab what they like.

I can do personalized/special request avatars. Depending on the request it might take me 10 minutes or it might be a few days (until I can get to it).

But hopefully newer members, and perhaps some of the old grunts here, will find one or two of these to their liking. I will be continuing to add as I get them.

Cheers :)

Set 1.

View attachment 43466View attachment 43467View attachment 43468View attachment 43469View attachment 43470View attachment 43471View attachment 43473