Béla's Artwork

Béla Kiss

Always, never, and forget about it.
Thought I would share some of the work I've done over the years. My favorite medium is painting, so I will start with that. Constructive criticism is of course, welcome.

Slipknot Clown (#6) - 2001
Sold this to a plumber who fell in love with it when he stopped over to do repairs.
clown.jpg

"Love Hurts" - 2003
Gave it to a good friend as a gift last year.
Love Hurts 2003.jpg

"Storm" - 2003
Given to a sibling for a b-day gift. I made an animated jiffy of this pic, if I locate it I'll add it here.
Storm 2003.jpg

GTA whore - 2010
Xmas gift to a friend. Originally he requested it and was going to pay but I surprised him.
GTA 2010.jpg

P

Psycho Lady

• I really like "Love Hurts", that piece has many different layers of emotion to me in it. Plus I really like the coloring along side a strong bold red for blood. It reminds me of the different strengths as well as the delicacy of human emotions.

OP
Béla Kiss

Béla Kiss

Always, never, and forget about it.
mediocre at best but good to see you have an outlet
frankly im surprised you can hold a brush without an opposable thumb
keep making the world more "beautiful"- art is a gift to all
Thanks. Sometimes I resort to using my left foot. Damn these paws of mine.
  • I really like "Love Hurts", that piece has many different layers of emotion to me in it. Plus I really like the coloring along side a strong bold red for blood. It reminds me of the different strengths as well as the delicacy of human emotions.
Thanks, I appreciate your input. I've always loved using an accented colour to convey emotion.