Béla's Artwork

OP
Béla Kiss

Béla Kiss

Always, never, and forget about it.
Nice scetch. It's too bad my older scanner don't work on x64 os. I used to draw as well.
Thanks. Posted due to popular demand lol.
I just took a snapshot with my cell phone, I hardly ever use a scanner anymore.

angelo212

Well Known Member
Nice work. I think most peoplwe who are good at drawing are born with it. Everyone I know as kids that are good just start drawing something and to me it was a master piece as I can't even draw a stickman.

OP
Béla Kiss

Béla Kiss

Thanks everyone, I appreciate the feedback.

Here's my latest project, It's the Burnaby, BC city skyline. It still needs a bit of work (the right side isn't quite done yet) but I'm not sure when I'll have time to do the fix ups, so for now I'm calling it done.

Burnaby.jpg

Graziani

GIRL I DONT FUCK YOUR ASS. ONLY PUSSY
I'd mentioned last summer about a friend of mine that had a work accident where he broke his back. He was told by docs he would never walk again, but he's been on his feet with the help of a walker. He sure proved them wrong. But I digress... I offered to paint him anything of his choice to lighten up his hospital room and he chose The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

This is it, and it is the last time I picked up a paintbrush:

View attachment 193682
hell awaits - slayer

OP
Béla Kiss

Béla Kiss

Very good stuff here, Béla Kiss.
Great talent Bela.
Thanks all. Haven't done much art lately, but I do draw my spiky sarcasmo dude on the white board at work. Every day my supervisor comes in and there's a new fucked up version of him staring at her. I bet she's getting sick of erasing him so she can put work related stuff up. :lol:

deviant2

Forum Veteran
Thanks all. Haven't done much art lately, but I do draw my spiky sarcasmo dude on the white board at work. Every day my supervisor comes in and there's a new fucked up version of him staring at her. I bet she's getting sick of erasing him so she can put work related stuff up. :lol:
LoL.
Does she know it's yours?