Babes on Bikes

King-Rory

Yer can Bollocks M8
Is there something wrong with me if I prefer the pictures of ladies on motorcycles when they are wearing helmets, jackets, decent trousers, boots and gloves? The scantily clad ladies make my skin crawl, all I see is road rash, even when they ain't riding them I image what a mess they'd be in if they got Paki'd.

OP
wino

wino

DILLIGAF
Is there something wrong with me if I prefer the pictures of ladies on motorcycles when they are wearing helmets, jackets, decent trousers, boots and gloves? The scantily clad ladies make my skin crawl, all I see is road rash, even when they ain't riding them I image what a mess they'd be in if they got Paki'd.
Nothin wrong with ya thoughts your a normal addict.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

PUNCHED THAT SPHINCTER!
I'm sure they'd look just as Good as a Splatzoid all over the Fkn Road!...Wouldn't They? Lmfao...SP

Fandango

Banned
I will if you stop being a lesbian, equal rights for women, that meant learn how to ride a bike like a man dyke.
how did you know dyke, clever dyke, tell me your wisdom dyke, then fuck off and leave me alone dyke, by the way telling someone to kill themselves would be a reaction from a person with lower than average intelligence, im right, your wrong, thats life now fuck off.

Leech_Zombie

Crazy Canadian
And you don’t have me up there. 😫 HAHAHAHA me trying out the electric harley At least I’m not photoshopped or film filtered if I was my blonde roots wouldn’t be showing 😪😪😪 this was a few years back stupid me showing up to a motorcycle convention and wear a stupid skirt
I REGRET NOTHIN!!!!!!
1B062230-A6B3-40D0-A70B-7FC040AF4821.jpeg