Babes on Bikes

ASU-85

Forum Veteran
Is there something wrong with me if I prefer the pictures of ladies on motorcycles when they are wearing helmets, jackets, decent trousers, boots and gloves? The scantily clad ladies make my skin crawl, all I see is road rash, even when they ain't riding them I image what a mess they'd be in if they got Paki'd.
It’s called getting old sadly.

OP
wino

wino

DILLIGAF
The only thing that really stops me buying more is the Wife!
Dude try what i do just buy it put a cover over it and over time it just becomes a pack member. Buy the time my girl goes where did that come from? or hang on i dont remember that one it's to late.
As long as the bills are paid and we got food and money in the bank what i do with my cash is up to me.

King-Rory

Forum Veteran
Dude try what i do just buy it put a cover over it and over time it just becomes a pack member. Buy the time my girl goes where did that come from? or hang on i dont remember that one it's to late.
As long as the bills are paid and we got food and money in the bank what i do with my cash is up to me.
That is my engine buying trick, she'd spot another bike because of lack of storage but spare engines keep appearing all the time.