Bad day for Russian faggots (pics) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
SAINT PETERSBURG (AFP) – Russian police arrested more than a dozen activists taking part in a banned Gay Pride rally in Saint Petersburg on Saturday.

About 15 people including the leader of Russia's gay community, Nikolei Alexeiev, gathered in the city centre holding signs saying "Homophobia is a disease" while attracting abuse from critics.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110625/lf_afp/russiagaydemo_20110625184010

0152ak91.jpg

pb-110625-activist-cannon.photoblog900.jpg

backwoods boy

white minority
MLK and Gay Pride parades piss me off. Never fails I end up having to take detours and triple time my drive because of these fuckers.

C_R

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Thanks Ryan, every time I see an update where Russia is still standing strong against these stupid parades, I smile.

There's an annual Gay Parade in Bournemouth centre, where the men/women come wearing revealing bondage-style clothing and it all looks like a massive orgy, and everyone just has to deal with it.

mrln

silent ghost
them fags just wont give up....
now i say if you really want to get rid of them,let them all have their parade and congregate. then just open fire.
problem solved....:bird:

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Thanks Ryan, every time I see an update where Russia is still standing strong against these stupid parades, I smile.

There's an annual Gay Parade in Bournemouth centre, where the men/women come wearing revealing bondage-style clothing and it all looks like a massive orgy, and everyone just has to deal with it.

That's the thing. I don't care about if people are gay or bi. It's the people that organize these parades. It's the people that want special rights for gays. It's the people who want to show everyone in the world they are gay by dressing insane and doing everything they can in public.

If you are gay or bi, that's fine. I personally don't like it but if you just act like 99% of the straight people do, then I have NO problem with it at all!

It's these people I have a big problem with.

http://folsomstreetfair.org/photos/

It's disgusting and it's not fair to do that type of stuff in public. Straight people don't have "Straight Pride Parades" (that would make us all bigots :rolleyes:) shoving our views down everyone else's throat. These faggots are basically, like you said, a huge walking orgy. I don't want to explain to my children why three guys dressed as nuns are sucking each other off in the middle of the road. No. No Ma'am, I don't.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
I've been writing a short book about two people that plan and execute a terrorist attack on the Folsom Street Fair, I've got about 30 pages so far, but haven't worked on it in a bit. When it's done, I'll gladly post it here for everyone.

Back