Bananas thrown at Italy's first black minister (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Barry McCockinner

Forum Veteran
It would make it a hell of a lot easier if I could just be the orchistrator and those I choose to fuck would know that!:)
Sounds like you need a womanly man, not a manly woman. I know a few in Cleveland who would probably suit you. One takes it up the ass, if you're into that.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Question. Why doesn't this Congolese woman run for office in the Congo?

I wonder how she would feel if a White man or woman went to the Congo and started demanding that millions of Whites, Asians and Hispanics be free to do whatever the fuck they feel like doing there?

Africa for the Africans
Asia for the Asians
White countries for.. everybody?...

sillyrabbit

member...with...one*1...chance...left...
This user was banned
I wonder if she caught the "hint"? I watched a documentary on the african immigration in to italy. They already destroyed a small tourist town with gangs, guns and drugs they brought with them. So much for tourism in italy. Don't blame them for being pissed.

When I was about in fourth grade I got in trouble for saying a black student looked like an ape; and they told me I was racist.
I promptly let them know it had nothing to do with him being black but simply because he did look like an ape.

sillyrabbit

member...with...one*1...chance...left...
This user was banned
When I was about in fourth grade I got in trouble for saying a black student looked like an ape; and they told me I was racist.
I promptly let them know it had nothing to do with him being black but simply because he did look like an ape.
:5stars:

:p

MawlinRogue

Prodigal Son
This user was banned
Question. Why doesn't this Congolese woman run for office in the Congo?

I wonder how she would feel if a White man or woman went to the Congo and started demanding that millions of Whites, Asians and Hispanics be free to do whatever the fuck they feel like doing there?

Africa for the Africans
Asia for the Asians
White countries for.. everybody?...

Why only whites? even an asian person would be slaughtered over there. It is time to face facts, we all know what would be left of the White man/woman if they attempted such.

Why only whites? even an asian person would be slaughtered over there. It is time to face facts, we all know what would be left of the White man/woman if they attempted such.

The thing is, whites realize there's no point in going to these areas. The only time they do is when they're being pushed by Jesus for a mission trip to "do good." Then they'll travel to these predominately black countries and think they're making a viable impact.

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran
The thing is, whites realize there's no point in going to these areas. The only time they do is when they're being pushed by Jesus for a mission trip to "do good." Then they'll travel to these predominately black countries and think they're making a viable impact.
..or to make money.

Back