Basketball American Shoots Chipotle Employee Over Guacamole (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Attachments

• AF8F7D69-93F6-488C-BCC4-54614908A901.jpeg
    AF8F7D69-93F6-488C-BCC4-54614908A901.jpeg
    221.5 KB · Views: 71
  • Their guacamole is not THAT good Smh Instagram.MP4
    9.6 MB

DokraOwl

Hooter
You know what, I am getting a little tired of the dark complexioned people. I feel bad for the good ones that will never have the opportunity to be fully accepted by other races simply due to the horrendous, and seemingly unending, acts of a disproportionally large segment of their people. Like seriously, we need to find the gene in these people that causes this nonsense and remove it somehow with science. On a related note, culture is also a big part of it, did you know many for-profit prisons are owned by the same people who own the record labels that promote violent rap music among blacks? Sad but true. Programmed by their music to do the bidding of the stockholders.

You know what, I am getting a little tired of the dark complexioned people. I feel bad for the good ones that will never have the opportunity to be fully accepted by other races simply due to the horrendous, and seemingly unending, acts of a disproportionally large segment of their people. Like seriously, we need to find the gene in these people that causes this nonsense and remove it somehow with science. On a related note, culture is also a big part of it, did you know many for-profit prisons are owned by the same people who own the record labels that promote violent rap music among blacks? Sad but true. Programmed by their music to do the bidding of the stockholders.
Based on the climate around race today, pretty much no scientist is going to touch that with a ten-foot pole because it'd be career suicide.

"muffukuh shortin' the guac I'm gonna rack my Glock, comp muh meal or it's murdah I deal" oooga booga ....fucking apes...how much more must we suffer their existence?

Back