Battlefield 1

PowerDrill

Recovering Lurker
I just saw this gameplay video and thought I wanna share this with you. Besides the obvious shoehorning of black soldiers and the totally inaccurate use of weaponry such as automatic rifles instead of bolt action, I think the sound design and presentation captured the epicness and destruction of the First World War just fine.

Is anyone here planning on playing this game soon when it comes out?

The BF single player campaigns (Bad Company 1 & 2, BF3, 4 & Hardline) aren't remembered exactly for its storytelling and characters but they're all best known for at least trying to capture a certain tone for each title. Though judging by cutscenes here and the trailer towards the end video shows that DICE is at least trying to make a campaign that will stand out.

Niggers have been on the battlefield for quite a while. So... not too much shoehorning here. They also used automatics. :dog:

Reactions: Sky

Sky

Anger Fuel
I played Alpha and Beta, better game than BF4 and its shit maps but I haven't seen everything.
It's a refreshing take on the series. Fuck the SJW agenda in these games though.
Fuck the system.

D.O.A.

LET ME TELL YOU A COUPLE A THREE THINGS
I haven't played this series since Battlefield 1942 which was probably the greatest kamikaze pilot simulator ever made, bonus points if your buddy was standing on the wing letting off rounds for shits and giggles.

• Haha
Reactions: McM
I got the demo and gave it a run through. Not bad, and it is pretty. Nice to play a shooter without digital displays all over the screen and obnoxious color schemes. The environmental destruction is pretty nice too. Haven't played any multiplayer, so I can't speak on that.

Reactions: McM

McM

Krautnigger
Looks nice, I like the early experimental/prototype automatic weapons. Don't know If the ordinary rifleman would be equipped with such a gun, but I's a action-game, it fits well.

Sky

Anger Fuel
Looks nice, I like the early experimental/prototype automatic weapons. Don't know If the ordinary rifleman would be equipped with such a gun, but I's a action-game, it fits well.
There's the anti-tank elephant rifle type of stuff, looks and plays better than BF4, it's a WW1 setting with a bit of accelerated content. (faster vehicles, overpowered flamethrower, gas grenades that forces a gasmask or die)
Dice is still balancing the game along with the current 'lackluster' hardcore mode (no hud, minimap, killcam) I would say pick it up if you've been out of the loop, adjust along the way.
Just remind yourself you're in for 30 minute battles on ranked with standard settings, online only and dlc heavy.