Administrator
CASUAL
POP-A-MOLE
MADE-FOR-CONSOLES
ELECTRONIC ARTS
S H O V E L W A R E
dorset_builder_shovel.png

That is all.

EA been called the worst gaming company by someone (I forgot). anywho, I may get this for ps4; was gonna get battlefield 3 recently but than I heard about bf4 so Imma wait

OP
Hu$hMoney

Hu$hMoney

Well Known Member
EA been called the worst gaming company by someone (I forgot). anywho, I may get this for ps4; was gonna get battlefield 3 recently but than I heard about bf4 so Imma wait
BF3 is the shit! The multiplayer is where its at anyway... 64 players, HUGE maps, bad ass vehicles= endless trolling of noobz. End Game is the latest expansion pack and it just keeps getting better! IMO

Reactions: SAF
BF3 is the shit! The multiplayer is where its at anyway... 64 players, HUGE maps, bad ass vehicles= endless trolling of noobz. End Game is the latest expansion pack and it just keeps getting better! IMO
you talking about pc with 64 players? I wanna play a game with that many players but it's not as large on console. that's why I'm thinking about getting a gaming pc. I saw the maps in bf3, much better than in bf2 (hurt my eyes a bit).

OP
Hu$hMoney

Hu$hMoney

Well Known Member
you talking about pc with 64 players? I wanna play a game with that many players but it's not as large on console. that's why I'm thinking about getting a gaming pc. I saw the maps in bf3, much better than in bf2 (hurt my eyes a bit).
IMO, there is no way I would drop the $$ on a ps4 for myself, I haven't seen the final specs for it.... still cant hang with a good gaming laptop let alone a desktop like the one utley is sporting.... it's a fuckin beast!!

Gorgutz

Post-Mortem
BF4 ftw

CASUAL
POP-A-MOLE
MADE-FOR-CONSOLES
ELECTRONIC ARTS
S H O V E L W A R E

That is all.
>Implying crapware like Wasteland 2 has sparkled a revolution by just showing how good its gameplay is. Probably it will suffer the same fate as games like Jagged Alliance 2, bad reboots in the hands of bad developers. Utter failure

Last edited: