animals Bear v Wolves there can only be one winner (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
I didn't watch. I just came to bitch about the zoo. Although these animals exist together in the wild....that wild is literally thousands to hundreds of thousands of miles square so they don't need to interact much if at all. Putting two opposing predators in small confined space (relative to their natural environment) is fucktarded and abusive. So fuck this zoo.

Chasm Creature

The Bludgeoner ⚒️⚒️⚒️
I didn't watch. I just came to bitch about the zoo. Although these animals exist together in the wild....that wild is literally thousands to hundreds of thousands of miles square so they don't need to interact much if at all. Putting two opposing predators in small confined space (relative to their natural environment) is fucktarded and abusive. So fuck this zoo.
I fucking agree

JAMES HÜRZOG

Asshole forum veteran
I never watch these type of videos. But I understand nature it’s just the way it is but…. Agree with why in the 3erd hells are they in the same enclosure ffs !

redninja

Rookie
The last time I went to a zoo the most exciting thing I saw was one monkey wanking and a chimp chucking shit about.
In my experience it's mostly wandering between empty enclosures full of trees and bushes, seeing absolutely fuck all of note and trying to convince yourself you've just spotted the lesser pink-toed Peruvian marmoset; before realising it was in fact another bush, and that you've just spunked £60

Back