Warning:Children Beating A Cripple Girl (1 Viewer)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
I suspect the invalid has severe spinal scoliosis. But she could have Osteogenesis Imperfecta (aka Brittle Bone Disease), in which case she would have almost all her bones fractured during those altercations. So scoliosis is more likely.

It’s hard to tell if that’s bullies picking on a spaz, or a really angry spaz being a total twat 😂.

Interregnum

first floor room 16
even if born into a sheltered family environment and surrounded by friends, predators lurk everywhere in life. ultimately, you are left to rely on yourself
in nature, the weaker ones are invariably preyed upon. have at least some respect for yourself and always defend yourself even if it means facing jail.
dont be a victim
lurking pigs can smell that

Clavicusvile0

Everyone is going to die someday just give it time
Oh look....blacks doing what blacks do...
White people are the problem though right?
They all need to be back in chains, getting whipped into fine, hard working, peaceful members of society.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
I suspect the invalid has severe spinal scoliosis. But she could have Osteogenesis Imperfecta (aka Brittle Bone Disease), in which case she would have almost all her bones fractured during those altercations. So scoliosis is more likely.

It’s hard to tell if that’s bullies picking on a spaz, or a really angry spaz being a total twat 😂.
Yes. I've worked in the disability field and have had more than my share of angry disabled's being cunts.

The public is lead to the belive that they are all angels. But they are just like you and I, once you factor in how we'd be after a life time of institutionalisation...

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Imagine if it were white boys beating the little crippled black girl, oof, the rioting, Al Sharpton rallies, BLM firebombings, but black on black nobody in the black comunities care much at all it seems.
I worked in Royal Darwin Hospital for 20 years. We once had an aboriginal girl who was intellectually disabled and crippled. Wheel chair bound.

Staff entered the room to find her brothers, adults, fucking her.

Unbelivable. But out on the communities this behaviour is common. Those at the bottom of the food chain just have to cop it.

LET'S GORE !

Well Known Member
I worked in Royal Darwin Hospital for 20 years. We once had an aboriginal girl who was intellectually disabled and crippled. Wheel chair bound.

Staff entered the room to find her brothers, adults, fucking her.

Unbelivable. But out on the communities this behaviour is common. Those at the bottom of the food chain just have to cop it.
Because they are incompatible with our living style just as the negros the muzrat, event animals don't do that.
There is a great book explaining about this, written by a famous Austrian man....

Why do we have to make this into a racial issue?
I'm just kidding. When I read the title, I knew right away that blacks were the culprits.
It's like when there is a crime committed at a fast food restaurant. You already know.

Back