Being a Brave Little Soldier (1 Viewer)

stone baby

Banned
8 year old Christian Golczynski tries his best to remain strong as he receives the american flag from the coffin of his father SSgt Marc Golczynski . SSgt Golczynski was killed in the Al anbar province in Iraq just weeks before his scheduled return home.
The look on the face of this child says it all. My heart goes out to our troops and their families for their sacrifice, in this case the ultimate sacrifice.
Capture 6000.PNG

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
Jesus godless this break's my heart. I just wanna grab him and hug him, but thing's won't ever be the same for this little man again. Damn:(

PTSD Is My Life

The internal medal for the wars I still fight
Iraq ended my life well changed it one mortar too many, too close and goodbye military and hello wheelchair...... sometimes I wonder if it would be better if I had been a bit closer to it............

NightMare

My gift to you, a Nightmare of terror
Iraq ended my life well changed it one mortar too many, too close and goodbye military and hello wheelchair...... sometimes I wonder if it would be better if I had been a bit closer to it............
I salute you for your sacrifice, for your bravery and for all that you have givin in the face of such horrors in the name of peace.
Peace for your spirit, Nightmare

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
I also Thank You for your service and sacrifice that you made for us and our Country. My daughter just reported for duty on Monday to N. Carolina at Fort Bragg and I support her but it's very hard to support her "boss". I am scared that she will now be deployed, I pray that day never comes.

mrln

silent ghost
thanks for your service PTSD Is My Life. your not alone...

the fucked up thing too here is that you/spouse/parent is given a plaque. on that plaque it reads "mission accomplished". mission accomplished? bullshit! my mission wasnt to die really. that wasnt the intent. it just happens along the way. but "mission accomplished?" couldnt there be something else better?

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
I served in Desert Storm in the USAF and lost some good friends. But, I would like to point out that not everyone from Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, etc. are savages.
A lot have lost loved ones of their own, and they hurt just as bad as we do when it happens.

War and terrorism is just a fucked up deal, all the way around.
That was very nicely put shitterofpants.

groovysherrie

Morbidly Curious
I served in Desert Storm in the USAF and lost some good friends. But, I would like to point out that not everyone from Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, etc. are savages.
A lot have lost loved ones of their own, and they hurt just as bad as we do when it happens.

War and terrorism is just a fucked up deal, all the way around.
Sorry to hear that you lost friends over there, and so happy that you can see the humanity in others. That takes a real man. I wish you all the peace in the world, and don't forget that there are people just like us in every country. Peace

Users who are viewing this thread