Benny Lava : Another ge(r)m from India.

JustWanna...

dont take it too personal πŸ˜‰
Oh wow, thank you very, very much πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘for this absolut hilarous Video "Gem" , lovley new Friend of mine πŸ˜˜πŸ€©πŸ˜‰!!!

That was something brand new for me !!! India is not that close to Europe, you know ...🀭 πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ.... so you really made me laugh so hard !!! πŸ˜‚. A vew Times again and again !!! πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ™ˆπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘, Dear... NO, I did really have had got no clue about that part of the Indian "culture" before πŸ€”πŸ™ˆπŸ˜„... oh damm , the TEXT πŸ‘€ is unbeleaveble !!! And than that dumm, cocky moron of an Indian son of a B. , thinking he is such a Hotti ?!? Uhhh, sorry 🀣... but hey , I cant take him too serious, all together is just so fkn funny and not from this world πŸ˜‰πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†πŸ˜ .... Thank you , had a little nice smoke and one Glas of good red... ✌😊 before and thought , " umm lets read a little of @GoreDom 's content πŸ’–πŸ˜˜... was a fkn good Idea, I have to say... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ˜˜
C u arround, and more nice Times will follow πŸ˜‰ lol .... πŸ€©πŸ’–πŸ‘ TY πŸ’‹

Bloody Kisses

I see dead people.
Oh wow, thank you very, very much πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘for this absolut hilarous Video "Gem" , lovley new Friend of mine πŸ˜˜πŸ€©πŸ˜‰!!!

That was something brand new for me !!! India is not that close to Europe, you know ...🀭 πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ.... so you really made me laugh so hard !!! πŸ˜‚. A vew Times again and again !!! πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ™ˆπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘, Dear... NO, I did really have had got no clue about that part of the Indian "culture" before πŸ€”πŸ™ˆπŸ˜„... oh damm , the TEXT πŸ‘€ is unbeleaveble !!! And than that dumm, cocky moron of an Indian son of a B. , thinking he is such a Hotti ?!? Uhhh, sorry 🀣... but hey , I cant take him too serious, all together is just so fkn funny and not from this world πŸ˜‰πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†πŸ˜ .... Thank you , had a little nice smoke and one Glas of good red... ✌😊 before and thought , " umm lets read a little of @GoreDom 's content πŸ’–πŸ˜˜... was a fkn good Idea, I have to say... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ˜˜

the pleasure is all mine, sweetums πŸ’œ

You type like how my ex gf sends whatsapp messages.

I raped and murdered her.

Not necessarily in that order..