Bent Pigs

NightMare

My gift to you, a Nightmare of terror
Before you guys go full on hate all cops, not all cops act like this. For every one piece of shit there are a thousand who do their jobs with pride. This sounds like one cop who just went over the edge and he should be sent to prison for what he did. Maybe he will get the death penalty too. If he goes to prison he will suffer more than you will ever know, cops don't make it very far in prison. They are even lower than child molesters. But remember, they are not all just like this guy.

SAF

Imperator
Administrator
Before you guys go full on hate all cops, not all cops act like this. For every one piece of shit there are a thousand who do their jobs with pride. This sounds like one cop who just went over the edge and he should be sent to prison for what he did. Maybe he will get the death penalty too. If he goes to prison he will suffer more than you will ever know, cops don't make it very far in prison. They are even lower than child molesters. But remember, they are not all just like this guy.
Not all, certainly, but you're being a little too fair towards them. Probably depends on the area. In my city, if I had to guess at a figure, I'd say it was more along the lines of 65/35%, with the lower number being the decent cops who actually do what they're supposed to. The rest are a bunch of punks in uniform that are out trying to compensate for some shortcoming. The bigger the city, the worse it gets. Look at the NYPD or LAPD. Scum throughout.

NightMare

Not all, certainly, but you're being a little too fair towards them. Probably depends on the area. In my city, if I had to guess at a figure, I'd say it was more along the lines of 65/35%, with the lower number being the decent cops who actually do what they're supposed to. The rest are a bunch of punks in uniform that are out trying to compensate for some shortcoming. The bigger the city, the worse it gets. Look at the NYPD or LAPD. Scum throughout.
You are probably right about he bigger cities. I am retired Law Enforcement and I took great pride in my job and did it to the best of my training and ability, and when I see that one cop has gone bad I take it personally. I worked for a small department, I think we only had about 30 or so officers, then admin, but not like LAPD or NY. We had some rotten apples but we got rid of them quickly. In Law Enforcement if one officer goes bad then the community seems to think they are all bad. What this cop did was disgusting and he needs to pay, but don't hate them all.

mrln

silent ghost
cops are "protected' in prison because of the scum they generally put there. theyre usually housed amongst themselves,from what I understand.

NightMare

cops are "protected' in prison because of the scum they generally put there. theyre usually housed amongst themselves,from what I understand.
Well, sometimes they get "missplaced." "OOPS! He was a cop? Damn, I just didn't realize." Happened to a friend of mine about 20 years ago. His asshole was well used in the 2 days they had him in general population. He commited suicide shortly after that. Prison guards are also a part of the Law Enforcement fold, and when they get pissed, they have a hard time reading your report right.

Bonk

Lurker
Hello everyone! As u see, I'm new hear and i love it. Anyways, Im a cop and i don't consider myself anything like what most of u portray cops as! I work in one of the worst cities in the US, Detroit. My best weapon is called verbal judo... How u speak to someone and control the situation. It works alot, but sometimes not. I agree that there are a bunch of ass holes, but not all. So stop being a total dick! have a great day

Hello everyone! As u see, I'm new hear and i love it. Anyways, Im a cop and i don't consider myself anything like what most of u portray cops as! I work in one of the worst cities in the US, Detroit. My best weapon is called verbal judo... How u speak to someone and control the situation. It works alot, but sometimes not. I agree that there are a bunch of ass holes, but not all. So stop being a total dick! have a great day
imagesCA13FLII.jpg