Bernie Sanders, To The Table (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

deviant2

hell is other people
Shit is getting real, they can't hide for much longer...

Kanye
Ryan Garcia
Justin Bieber
Kat Williams
Cathy O'Brian
Ted Gunderson
Steve Pieczenik
Alex Jones
Donald Trump

...are but a few, who have said the quiet thing out loud and more are risking their lives everyday.

It's just under the surface and when the lid blows off, it will be a time for reckoning.
This ring runs far and wide, from government to Hollywood and then some.
I believe all the chaos we are seeing leads back to this. Everything is connected to trafficking, every move made is because of blackmail. Millions of missing children and adults went somewhere and there are people that know exactly what happened to them.

Epstein and Diddy's lists, cam footage and cell records... We all know what they contain. And when you know, you know.

There are no coincidences...

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫
It's about time stuff came out. It has gone on for so long, my entire lifetime but, it's not like this is anything new exactly in regards to the raping (of innocent people especially children & covering it all up &/or using it as blackmail material).
I just wouldn't believe 100% of everything you read.
At some point an investigation into a trafficking ring either produces results OR you are just part of it because you're into that kind of shit & using said investigation as a cover. 😑

methedup77

Well Known Member
Sorry but if you’re waiting 30yrs later to cry rape? It’s strictly a money grab and you don’t deserve it. If there no substantial evidence (in this case supposedly a video tape which is probably destroyed) then your crying is lost in silence. Cosby should be let free. Because essentially this sets up any woman to go accuse any guy of rape a yr later (albeit a wealthy guy) and win a case and fuck his life up. I don’t agree with it. I don’t condone rape whatsoever? But way I see it? You have 2 options. Vendetta and revenge or cry rape which stigmatizes the victim

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫
Sorry but if you’re waiting 30yrs later to cry rape? It’s strictly a money grab and you don’t deserve it. If there no substantial evidence (in this case supposedly a video tape which is probably destroyed) then your crying is lost in silence. Cosby should be let free. Because essentially this sets up any woman to go accuse any guy of rape a yr later (albeit a wealthy guy) and win a case and fuck his life up. I don’t agree with it. I don’t condone rape whatsoever? But way I see it? You have 2 options. Vendetta and revenge or cry rape which stigmatizes the victim

A lot of them did say actually.

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫
Ok he said she said is not circumstantial evidence. When you wait even a week? Chances of you putting a rapist behind bars diminishes. No cumstains or dna evidence? You ain’t got shit
You'd have never been raped or studied sex crimes I'd say.
Many of the supposed victims of "Pedo Island" anyway, were drugged & do not remember or only vaguely remember but I never spoke to one girl that went down there that didn't say prior, they were absolutely okay with attending a sex party, when they were lucid, even with married men, they were totally okay with it... but that was way long ago. Those cases are about money & to control & influence both the purpitratrators & victims imo. As for other rape victims, they often don't remember regardless if they were drugged or under the influence of any substance especially in cases of violent rape, or continual rape, & all any prosecutor or defense attorney has to do is site a case where eventually it came out a victim lied to get charges brought against another. The credibility for that magistrate that wrote that warrant, their prosecutor(s) that tried to prosecute said case, shot (in re: rape cases). I think they do it on purpose so they can say, "This legal jurisdiction doesn't have a good record trying to prosecute rape cases," but in all truthness they're using it, always were, to discourage rape cases being filed even. It's a tactic. It also means the statisticians rating how "safe" your county is, don't have to lie.

methedup77

Well Known Member
Violent rape cases are different than some woman going to a bar meeting a guy and getting drugged and raped. Unless of course the rapist is a serial killer?I agree with much of what you wrote.
It yea rape is a very “touchy feely” subject cause women are looked at as oh you put yourself in that position?
Or you waited too long to spill the beans because you’re embarrassed? But now you come out 20yrs later because you have the courage? Or as you stated the courts are in a pickle cause lack of evidence but to get more votes and stay in office you must convict so I’m sure it depends on how big the story is as to whether or not the rape sticks or convictions amongst low income are formulated for votes

If you’re drugged and raped and don’t remember it? How do you know what happened? It’s fucked up sibject. But I still say if you’re raped the next day you cry wolf. Don’t fucking wait. You put the perpetrators behind bars. Or forever hold your peace

Back