Best fight ever

Decent60

Patient goes beep beep beeeeeeeeeep
We need more fights like this. The guy in the American shorts knows how to take a beaten and the Asian guy knows how to dish it out in long streams....but he swells up quicker than my bladder after chugging a gallon of water.
In sheer points, I say they would be a draw if the Asian didn't give up.

p4irs

totally shitposter, with Dunning–Kruger effect
We need more fights like this. The guy in the American shorts knows how to take a beaten and the Asian guy knows how to dish it out in long streams....but he swells up quicker than my bladder after chugging a gallon of water.
In sheer points, I say they would be a draw if the Asian didn't give up.
he failed to deliver the right blow, unlike the american. the american has more experience IMO

Decent60

Patient goes beep beep beeeeeeeeeep
he failed to deliver the right blow, unlike the american. the american has more experience IMO
The weird part is, he looks more left handed. Look at the muscle tone on his left arm versus his right. There is more definition in it on the right. Either way, this was a great fight and I would like to see more like this one.

p4irs

The weird part is, he looks more left handed. Look at the muscle tone on his left arm versus his right. There is more definition in it on the right. Either way, this was a great fight and I would like to see more like this one.
and this one is my fav fight ever!

p4irs

Anyone know if the Asian guy has any permanent damage from that?..

What a fight.
naa he's back to normal. thats american fighter Don Frye vs Yoshihiro Takayama, not an MMA fighter but more like a wrestler..that explains his poor technique

D.O.A.

These are great days we're living, bros
no idea but he sucked thou, he retired , and he had lost all 4 of his mma fights lol

Actually he was the UFC champion years ago and a good pride fighter in japan, well pretty good up to the point ken shamrock destroyed him and broke both his ankles and tore his knee cause he wouldnt tap out. He has never been as good ever since.

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Don-Frye-124
20 - 8 - 1 (Win - Loss - Draw) ( 1 NC )

John wayne + chuck norris + magnum P.I. = Don frye

p4irs

Actually he was the UFC champion years ago and a good pride fighter in japan, well pretty good up to the point ken shamrock destroyed him and broke both his ankles and tore his knee cause he wouldnt tap out. He has never been as good ever since.

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Don-Frye-124
20 - 8 - 1 (Win - Loss - Draw) ( 1 NC )

John wayne + chuck norris + magnum P.I. = Don frye

well i meant the jap dude.he sucked lol

Charles Miller

Fresh Meat
I think they both fucked Freddy Mercury, a big stinking gay threesome. Then they bricked in each other's mouths. We Are The Champions, WE are the CHAMPIONS... LOLOLOL

Charles Miller

Fresh Meat
We need more fights like this. The guy in the American shorts knows how to take a beaten and the Asian guy knows how to dish it out in long streams....but he swells up quicker than my bladder after chugging a gallon of water. In sheer points, I say they would be a draw if the Asian didn't give up.

That's a fucking slugfest. Why even have a ref?