Best goddamn vampire movie ever made

Saw this back in !87 and thought it was fucking excellent....mind you I was on drugs, but even now seeing it again, I still think it's the best vampire movie I've seen. If you haven't seen this

one I recommend you take the time to watch it.

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)
not a movie, but BEST game i ever played and its based on vampires. bit old 2004 but very good nevertheless, the script is genius. its the first game that got me into survival\horror games.

Reactions: SAF

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
not a movie, but BEST game i ever played and its based on vampires. bit old 2004 but very good nevertheless, the script is genius. its the first game that got me into survival\horror games.

I'd totally fuck that pale white chick with big tits.

Torque Button

"boo fucking hoo" "Die in a fire"
movies are shit compared to the brutality of the mexican narco killings, we live in an epic time when life has no value south of the border

Reactions: C_R

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)
movies are shit compared to the brutality of the mexican narco killings, we live in an epic time when life has no value south of the border
not so epic when these people realise how shit their own country is they immigrate to yours to trash that one too.

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)
as if the mexicans are the first to fill out streets gutters with their own blood

well thats humans for you. difference is the us didnt make a complete shithole of itself(yet\in most parts)
and im pretty sure it aint the newyorkers who started it.