Big-Boobed, Bulky, Beefy, Bloated Bulgarian Belle Becomes beached Beluga. (NOT Verified)

What do you guys think? Is this a legit death?

• Total voters

Ra's Al Ghul

Connoisseur of the Dead

I had to go through a lot and lot of trouble to get these
These are exclusive photos, that i managed to procure directly from source.
The photos are not the best, and i couldn't confirm the story as this was not in any news or anywhere.
This death was hushed up due to consulate issues and the source swears he'll not only lose his job, but will also be arrested if traced back to him.

They cost me a lot. so i have put heavy watermarks on them!

ALL DETAILS WERE PROVIDED BY MY SOURCE AND I WASN'T ABLE TO VERIFY THEM FROM ANYWHERE>> BUT THE STORY AND PHOTOS SEEM LEGIT.. SO I'M SHARING THEM HERE. I SPOKE TO TehBitch, Alice Ayres, Deviant2, Funk, Grazo, legendary fuckwad, burnt offerings and a few others to see what they thought before i shared this case here. I will update as soon as i get any confirmation.

This incident occured around April/May 2017..and due to the nature of death and circumstances wasn't shared on news media and elsewhere.. the concerned Consulate hushed it up.

here goes.

She was a tourist ... My Source tells me that he checked.. she was from Bulgaria. 29 or 30 yrs old (not sure.)

Staying in a posh resort in some Tropical country, on vacation.

At this resort, she went swimming everyday
and due to her ...well... size and shape (cough ..cough..)
she drew a fair bit attention.

My source ... a bell boy/ house keeping staff at the resort, reckons she was atleast 5 feet 10 inches tall.. and weighed a lot, probably 95 Kilos or more..

Now he also says that she had an impressively healthy appetite as confided to the source, by the resort's restaurant steward

she was staying with a female friend.. in a room that overlooked the resort's pool.

She had a ritual of sorts..
every morning she'd go into the pool like the photo below.
and sunbathe in her bikini. meanwhile ,she'd read her book as she sunbathed.

now my source...
the bell boy says that he was enamoured by her which is why he slyly took her photos ,while she read.

That’s kinda creepy ... and that's why the pervert fears he'll get the sack if traced back..wherever he is and whomever he works for.......
whatever... back to story...
... Our bulgarian here... she obviously didn't know he was clicking photos .

creeepy...but in this case oddly interesting

Now,..she did this every day
My source they were checked in for a week
and he observed her for 4 days and took these photos.
everyday,same routine..same outfit too....
she'd be in the pool rather early in the morning
sometimes even before the pool officially opened... that's before 8am.
She'd sunbathe in the pool.. read her book.. and then have breakfast.
Here, the dining room steward swore that she had the appetite of a hippo .. and said that it went with her size (extra info that my source provided)

anyway
so as it happened
On the 5th day of their stay, she and her Bulgarian female roomie had a lot to drink at the bar that night.. and they were smoking a lot too.
Barman says that ...she said she wasnt feeling well at around 2 am after drinks, and went to bed.
Now, much later it was realised that they'd had some drugs stashed in their room and so she'd definitely been doing drugs too.
so late night food, drinks, and drugs.. not good for a large woman like her
who is definitely got heart issues or will soon develop them

Now, her room mate says our large friend went to bed at around 2.30am
and the roomie herself returned soon afterwards and passed out
on the bed..
Next, the roomie says that despite being zoned out..
she thought she heard our big lady get up really really early in the morning....
and thinks the big girl told her roomie that she was feeling less ill and was going out a bit early for her swimming, reading, sunbathing routine.

So, Big Girl left the room complete with her reading material and swimsuit and towel and everything..
and the roomie goes back to sleep.
Roomie has no idea what time it was,,,
but she says she vaguely knew it was early morning coz the sun was just coming up
anyway..( now this is a tropics.. they're sunny humid areas .. near the tropics and the sky becomes light rather early in summer... sometimes as early as 4.30am)

guess what
out big friend here?
didn't make it past that morning

at 7.30am
when the housekeeping staff went out for the morning...to clean...
and found that she was gone

They found her floating motionless in the pool... bum up,, face down... non responsive. Her towel and book were neatly placed at a nearby poolside deck chair .. it seemed that she had been reading by the pool, and had slipped into the water for a quick swim before planning to return to the deck chair and continue her book.. but alas Death had other plans for her..

It was obvious she had gotten in before the pool opened (coz pool opens at 8am when the life guard arrives.)
and they found her at 7.30
so
she drowned or whatever
now they brought her out
and she was already stiffening up .
so she'd been dead for atleast 2 hrs (that's what the doctor and police said.... taking into account the heat and humid climate makes a body go into rigor faster.)

That in itself is a crazy story
now this is where luck comes in....the story isn't over

My source.. the bell boy/ house-keeping worker at this resort...
got to know of his muse's demise..
but he had to clean up a room for an early check-in.
so he went to the room's verandah of the room he was working in.. (it overlooked the poolside)

and went to work again on his phone.
he actually managed to get her dead body photos !!

here lies the overweight dead bulgarian.. they brought her out of the pool and placed her on the deck chair..where she had placed her stuff..before going into the water.

as you can see. she had stiffened up. and had gone rather pale.... clearly seems dead

and soon after , the in-house doctor was called.

he tried his best
but she was already dead and stiff
he tried cpr , artificial respiration, mouth to mouth., chest compressions and massaging,,, etc etc,,,..
obviously didn't work

so he did his best.
The Doctor straightened her body out trying to break down the stiffnes.. (I'm surprised he actually succeeded in straightening out her to an extent.. the knees and arms are still slightly flexed.. but a decent effort.)

and tried to give cpr and a chest rub
but i think the chest rub was more for himself ??

She’s so ugly dead

here she lies on the deck chair. after the doctor had pronounced her dead and gone.

she's stiff and pale..but the doc forcefully pulled her arms and legs straight..

and as a result of the cpr/chestrub you can see the straps of the bra are undone
look at her face, the expression
so calm and serene and yet grotesquely ugly.

that's the whole story
the police investigated and found the drugs in their room.. making the thing more complex than a simple drowning.

the body was sent to the coroner
report says she suffered a major heart attack.. probably underlying heart problems clubbed with the drugs and alcohol
and she must've fainted when she suffered the attack.
and since she fainted in the water ,she drowned and died

anyway
all this is from the source ...
and yeah.. the woman's facial expression does seem to have changed between bra done up and bra undone... i asked the source about it...
but well bra done up was how she was pulled out.
and undone was after the doctor had straightened her .. also .. the doctor always checks pupil response and other stuff. so maybe he messed around with her eyes and face before he declared her legally dead. which is why the expression seems different

If she fainted
I don’t think she did suffer, she was passed out when she drowned, but
they say a coronary is really painful and that could be the cause of her expression in the 1st one
The drowning bit would've been painless , the heart attack, not so much!

anyway.. the creepy , sly photoshoot of her alive became oddly beneficial after she sunk.

so here's the set.
As i already said.. COULDN'T VERIFY IT> I'd be happy to recieve any verification from others as well.. thanks .. lemme know what you think about this case.?

OP
Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul

Connoisseur of the Dead
She looks completely blue in the second lounge pic. She was a big, fine woman, too bad if it's legit.
Thanks , i think so too.. exactly...
interesting story. it's believable but on the other hand it could also just be some amateur voyeurism shit, which makes it difficult to vote.

nice tits though..

Fascinating story, too... With the hotel bell boy creepily and slyly taking pics of her sunbathing .. Because he had taken a fancy to get... and then him getting the dead pics from a room's balcony! I paid an equivalent of US$ 10 per photo to that pervert of a bell boy for each of her live pics and US$ 20 equipment for the dead ones on the lounge chair!

Excellent body, fantastic pair of tits.. and the pics look believable to me... Moreover the rigidity and the pale , blue, discoloration seem to point that the broad is actually dead

OP
Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul

Connoisseur of the Dead
I
everything seems plausible except i question why the doctor would perform cpr if rigor has already set in? other than that, good write up!
Got the whole story from the creepy bell boy source , in a regional language. Had to translate the description.

Well , i asked him, too.. he's a smart and well informed guy....
says .. that in his country, any accidental death needs to be confirmed by a doctor and immediately notified to the police. However, the doctor 1st needs to establish that the person is actually dead, and ensure that there was no way to save the person by any means available. The doc then checks the various vitals signs to ensure that the person is no longer alive .. so that's why.
If she hadn't totally died and there had been a chance of bringing her back, that couldn't be ruled out.
1stly death of a tourist on hotel property, that too a foreign national.. is a big thing. It'll involve the police, the deceased's family, and even the consulate.
Moreover , CCTV footage would be reviewed, and if the hotel staff is find to be negligent in any way to help the (? deceased) guest, then the resort can face a heavy lawsuit. Thus , as a formality the doctor must try basic resuscitation, then check vitals before declaring that the woman has died

Alice Ayres

Rascal Slut
I

Got the whole story from the creepy bell boy source , in a regional language. Had to translate the description.

Well , i asked him, too.. he's a smart and well informed guy....
says .. that in his country, any accidental death needs to be confirmed by a doctor and immediately notified to the police. However, the doctor 1st needs to establish that the person is actually dead, and ensure that there was no way to save the person by any means available. The doc then checks the various vitals signs to ensure that the person is no longer alive .. so that's why.
If she hadn't totally died and there had been a chance of bringing her back, that couldn't be ruled out.
1stly death of a tourist on hotel property, that too a foreign national.. is a big thing. It'll involve the police, the deceased's family, and even the consulate.
Moreover , CCTV footage would be reviewed, and if the hotel staff is find to be negligent in any way to help the (? deceased) guest, then the resort can face a heavy lawsuit. Thus , as a formality the doctor must try basic resuscitation, then check vitals before declaring that the woman has died
Aha, yes, being a tourist and all that goes along with the legalities of a death makes sense that the doctor at least attempt life saving measures to determine that she was truly deceased. Thanks for the info. :)

OP
Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul

Connoisseur of the Dead
Aha, yes, being a tourist and all that goes along with the legalities of a death makes sense that the doctor at least attempt life saving measures to determine that she was truly deceased.
yep. it was more of a formality to avoid litigations/ and to maintain proper procedure!.

Thanks for the info. :)

you're welcome.!

OP
Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul

Connoisseur of the Dead
it took a lot of effort and hard work to get all the details translated and then getting the pics themselves were a huge issue..
Which is why.. i wanted to be the one to post and post it properly
a proper send off for our unnamed bulgarian broad. (if this is legit, that is. But i feel almost 90% sure that this is real and she died that day 2 yrs ago.)

it's rather like a roller coaster ride... this story.. right?
what with the pervy photoshots of her alive.. and then sheer happenstance that she dies.
The dead photo shots before and after the doctor did his job.
Entertaining.!

Unfortunately, my source didn't get her name or her other details.
So, i have no name.. no social id. no proper front facing live photos.
Just photos of her in the pool, reading a crummy book.

I can marely make out the title
"BAD FEMINIST; by Roxanne something"
i searched, it's this one:

I'd be really grateful to anyone who can find any additional photos, info , or whatsoever about this busty Bulgarian and share it here!

Grand Mal Caesar

That green thing is not a dick!
There's some image doctoring that occurred. It's pretty obvious when the pics are side by side.

The color intensity and contrast have been altered. Other filters have also been applied to remove the shine from her legs and give her skin a paler, drier look.

I don't believe she's dead or in medical distress nor do I believe these are "photographs". I say they are frame captures cherry picked from a video, for the awkward death like poses they portray, as she was positioning herself for her sunbathing.

Your "source" needs to up his photoshop skills. The story reads a lot like one of those Area 51, anonymous source , conspiracy stories. The word "source" is used a ridiculous number of times. Phrases or similar lines are repeated multiple times. We only need to be told once that your source is the bellboy and that the "deceased" is fat. Where's the raw translation from your source?

I don't find this to be believable at all. Definitely needs some polish.

OP
Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul

Connoisseur of the Dead
There's some image doctoring that occurred. It's pretty obvious when the pics are side by side.

The color intensity and contrast have been altered. Other filters have also been applied to remove the shine from her legs and give her skin a paler, drier look.
i'm sorry, i did not notice that!.

I don't believe she's dead or in medical distress nor do I believe these are "photographs". I say they are frame captures cherry picked from a video, for the awkward death like poses they portray, as she was positioning herself for her sunbathing.
That maybe true. As i have already said, i am unable to verify this.. and the bell boy sent me the photos and told me the details.
Your "source" needs to up his photoshop skills. The story reads a lot like one of those Area 51, anonymous source , conspiracy stories. The word "source" is used a ridiculous number of times. Phrases or similar lines are repeated multiple times. We only need to be told once that your source is the bellboy and that the "deceased" is fat. Where's the raw translation from your source?
i just translated it mate.
Where's the raw translation from your source?
i speak the language which is why i didn't run it through a translator, but translated it myself.

anyway let it be..
even i feel this could be fake.. i had my doubts which is why i looked around a lot.. and ultimately posted this after a long time of getting the pics with the disclaimer that they could be a scam.

OP
Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul

Connoisseur of the Dead
There are zero photos of her dead here. You said she was found floating in the pool face down ass up. Get your shit together.
didn't get those photos. bell boy says he doesn't have the pics.. he only saw the body of the "deceased" laid out on the deck chair after being pulled out. anyway.. i've had my doubts and some others also say this is possibly fake.

McM

Krautnigger
i'm sorry, i did not notice that!.

That maybe true. As i have already said, i am unable to verify this.. and the bell boy sent me the photos and told me the details.

i just translated it mate.

i speak the language which is why i didn't run it through a translator, but translated it myself.

anyway let it be..
even i feel this could be fake.. i had my doubts which is why i looked around a lot.. and ultimately posted this after a long time of getting the pics with the disclaimer that they could be a scam.
Yeah, you even announced the thread in the chatbox and asked if you should post a maybe fake story.