Big-Boobed, Bulky, Beefy, Bloated Bulgarian Belle Becomes beached Beluga. (NOT Verified)

What do you guys think? Is this a legit death?

• Total voters

Grand Mal Caesar

That green thing is not a dick!
i'm sorry, i did not notice that!.

That maybe true. As i have already said, i am unable to verify this.. and the bell boy sent me the photos and told me the details.

i just translated it mate.

i speak the language which is why i didn't run it through a translator, but translated it myself.

anyway let it be..
even i feel this could be fake.. i had my doubts which is why i looked around a lot.. and ultimately posted this after a long time of getting the pics with the disclaimer that they could be a scam.
No problems. I took it as a challenge to prove whether or not it is fake.

I was kind of suspecting you were testing some fiction you were working on. ;)

massacrahamster

Actual bitch boy
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this, I haven't bothered to read all of the comments, but I'm pretty sure you can counteract rigor mortis by massaging the limbs to straighten out the body? I've seen a few videos from morticians who explain this. It's pretty common practice for when the body is in a difficult position, so their job at straightening her out isn't that weird to me.

massacrahamster

Actual bitch boy
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this, I haven't bothered to read all of the comments, but I'm pretty sure you can counteract rigor mortis by massaging the limbs to straighten out the body? I've seen a few videos from morticians who explain this. It's pretty common practice for when the body is in a difficult position, so their job at straightening her out isn't that weird to me.
Yeah disregard that, I'm a fucking idiot. There was just something about the rigor mortis part that didn't sit right with me, but reading the first few comments made me realise that this whole thing doesn't sit right with anyone.

OP
Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul

Connoisseur of the Dead
No problems. I took it as a challenge to prove whether or not it is fake.
yeah i get that! seems you did a fair bit of work and explained why it seems fake. And i appreciate your explanations!

I was kind of suspecting you were testing some fiction you were working on. ;)
hhahahahah... in that case, I'd have moved this post to the Female Death Fantasy group... that's the place for death fiction! :p

Jacky Boy

He Who Walks Behind the Rows
didn't get those photos. bell boy says he doesn't have the pics.. he only saw the body of the "deceased" laid out on the deck chair after being pulled out. anyway.. i've had my doubts and some others also say this is possibly fake.
You posting something fake? Why am I not surprised?

Fantasic

Walking talking contradiction
The events of the story is so far removed from anyone here the real or fake question almost doesn't matter. Almost.

Cherry πŸ’

Still new at this
i'm sorry, i did not notice that!.

That maybe true. As i have already said, i am unable to verify this.. and the bell boy sent me the photos and told me the details.

i just translated it mate.

i speak the language which is why i didn't run it through a translator, but translated it myself.

anyway let it be..
even i feel this could be fake.. i had my doubts which is why i looked around a lot.. and ultimately posted this after a long time of getting the pics with the disclaimer that they could be a scam.
There are zero photos of her dead here. You said she was found floating in the pool face down ass up. Get your shit together.
Ok, just let it be; is Ra’s was β€˜in the wrong’, haven’t we All been in β€˜the wrong’before??