big brother. good thing or bad thing? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

mrln

silent ghost
i agree to disagree. at the same time,these cameras have caught crimes in action too though.,

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Ticket revenue is like free money for governments, because they don't pay to have the cameras installed. Private companies supply the cameras and take a slice of the revenue from the fines collected. That incentive has led to some lawsuits where plaintiffs have proven that some cameras have shorter yellow-light durations than state law requirements in order to catch drivers running red lights and boost ticket revenue.

This is scary. I don't know how its not illegal.

Funkleburger

stir-crazy
This user was banned
I'm loving the cameras......just check the footage on this site.....FFS...........FUCK LIBERTY..I want to see some serious lulz on here.............end of transmission :rage:

Funkleburger

stir-crazy
This user was banned
by the way...I'm loving these dots...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................so up yer bum if you don't..................

lets say you're in home depot or the grocery store, you check out and when you pass through the doors the alarm goes off. then, you are automatically issued a court date to 'pay the state' ... you want that? no. they also ticket the person that owns the license plate. not all cameras take pics of the driver. you want that? no.

these cameras do not allow a citizen to face their accuser in a court of law. that makes it unconstitutional. the cameras are not infallible.

who cares if you run a stoplight when there is no traffic? honestly, do you sit at a red light at 3am waiting for it to turn green when there is no traffic? really?

mrln

silent ghost
who cares if you run a stoplight when there is no traffic? honestly, do you sit at a red light at 3am waiting for it to turn green when there is no traffic? really?

around here you do. cops are everywhere,except when you need them!
back to the cameras, y mother lives in tucson and fought that twice and won. reason being,there wasnt ever a cop to pull you over and issue the ticket. private companys arent authorized to write up tickets....

Back