Big Mama Destroys Cheating BF Car On Facebook Live (4 Viewers)

AriesKillJester

Mr. Majestic
I'm not sure what is scarier, the fact he cheated on her or the fact
that he got involved with her in the first place. A seven and a half
minute video of her ranting and raving while tearing the fuck out
of his car.

AkiraNoCayupp

I love it here
Why not just burn the car bruh, giant whale needed to sweat a ocean to cut that mf, like just fucking burn it you chimp

ChodoTBaggins

JUST BLEED GOD
Why not just burn the car bruh, giant whale needed to sweat a ocean to cut that mf, like just fucking burn it you chimp
Did you watch my comps yet asa akira?
index.jpg

SPHINCTERPUNCH

PUNCHED THAT SPHINCTER!
Big deal...cut up a few seats...she shoulda took that knife to all the engine hoses and electric wires if she wanted to do a good job...
Yep,Pull down the Computer! Then Squat and Piss all over the Fkn Thing! On top of cutting off all the wires at the Firewall! That'll do it! Lmfao...SP

of his car.

Typically Niggly Bear Boon,losing her shit.She thinks she's dignified,spitting and frothing.I don't play bish,but I fuck up your muthafucking car bish lol...

scabagale

Rookie
Wonder why he cheated ?? She’s so cute and sweet. Every guy wants an angry disgusting loud mouthed nigger.

girl101

Forum Veteran
of his car.

probably because he is no catch himself. And big momma was the best he could. Do

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
Typically Niggly Bear Boon,losing her shit.She thinks she's dignified,spitting and frothing.I don't play bish,but I fuck up your muthafucking car bish lol...
Y'all white thrash inbred bitches are exactly the same as them crazy fuckers, that's why I rather put my dick thru a meat grinder before fucking either of your kind.

Users who are viewing this thread